🍡3🍡- Birthday

During work, Yuki would often see Sanji kicking and fighting a bunch of customers, who acted rude mostly males. Sometimes his attitude would change differently towards women. He would often flirt with a bunch of women and act lovey dovey. Zeff or sometimes Yuki, would hit him in the face just to get him back to work. Because of this, he would get into arguments with them.

One day, when a female customer came in, Sanji began to flirt with her and even offering a champagne to her. Seeing this, Yuki decided to approach Sanji and drop kick him very hard, sending the poor guy to the floor "Ow...".

"Hey, would you stop flirting with a bunch of women!!" Yuki shouted. Sanji glared at him "Shut up!. The two began to argue like kids until suddenly a shadow loomed over them. Sanji and Yuki feeling the presence, stopped and looked who the person was. It was Zeff and he looked really pissed.

"Fighting again, huh?"

"Damn you, old geezer! Must you interrupt me and Yuki's fight here!" Sanji shouted angrily. Zeff put his forehead closer to Sanji, glaring at him and said "Of course! I have to stop the both of you! You two are causing a lot of racket in here"

"He's the one who started!" Sanji pointed his finger at Yuki.

"Shut up, asshole!" Yuki barked at him. The two continued to fight until Zeff hit the two of them in the head really hard "Enough, the both of you!". Sanji and Yuki clutched their heads, to smooth the pain away.

"Now you two better get your asses back to work or it's round two for the both of you!"

With Zeff leaving, the two were alone on the floor "Stupid love cook...." Yuki murmured while looking away.

"I heard that!"

Later Yuki was changing her clothes after serving the customers all day long. She was indeed a nice girl but she is prone to anger and would snap at others of course. Tomorrow is her birthday and she needed to be prepared for tomorrow. She was lost in her thoughts until a faint knock on the door came.

"Yuki!"

It was Sanji's voice. Yuki looked towards the door "I'm going to sleep now, okay. Goodnight!".

"Okay!"

Yuki then got up and walked to the door. Opening the door slowly, leaving a little creak. Yuki saw Sanji sleeping peacefully on his bed, he was wearing a light blue tank top and dark blue shorts which exposed his legs as he snores.

Yuki smiled, he was cute when he sleeps.

"Goodnight Sanji..."

The next day, everyone was celebrating Yuki's birthday. "Happy Birthday Yuki!!" They all shouted.

"Make a wish!"

"Come on, blow the damn candles already!"

"Quiet Patty! Your going to distract him!"

"Yeah!"

Yuki blowed the candles and everyone clapped in joy as they celebrate. Sanji approached Yuki with a gift "Hey Yuki, I brought you something".

Yuki tilted his head in confusion. He opens the present and reveals an item, a pendant. His eyes sparkles in excitement leaving his mouth wide opened.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you Sanji, this is the greatest gift you gave me just like your cooking!" He complimented.

Sanji was rubbing the back of his head sheepishly while grinning "T-thanks" He said "I appreciate it". Yuki gave him a wide eye smile. Their moment gets interrupted by Zeff's calling.

"Yuki! I need to speak with you in the office this instant"

"Okay!" Yuki turned to Sanji and said "I'll be back, okay". Sanji nodded and Yuki went to the office to talk with Zeff.

In the office, Zeff was standing there like a boss who would wait for his own employees with arms crossed behind his back.

"I'm here!" Zeff turned to see Yuki painting a bit.

"Oh! There you are, I thought you weren't going to show up"

"Oh shut up, you old shitty geezer" Yuki murmured as she slowly approaches "So what is it, you wanna tell me?"

Zeff eyes narrowed "So when are you going to tell Sanji the truth?"

Yuki gasped a bit.