Thank you

warnings: cussing,

Thank you by dido it doesn't really go with the chapter but I love This song. 👍 I also edited the first chapter so you could reread it if you want

"GET HIM!!"Jin shouted and the maknae line starts sprinting towards yoongi." Shit"yoongi thought as he starts running in the other direction

"should we help?"JHope said well, looking in the direction that the four ran in " I think they got , now come help me you 2" Jin said while dumping lighter fluid on the dead body that's in the trashcan " you sure that they'll be all right" namjoon says while walking towards Jin "yeah I mean that  person is fairly small, what are they going to do anyways"

"You shouldn't jinx it  " J-Hope said

"Yeah yeah"

with the maknae line

"now which way did that brat go?" jimin says clearly annoyed. "I think he went that way" tee said out of breath " no he went that way" jk said pointing in the opposite direction of tee "you know what let's split up and meet back here in five ok?" jimin says with a annoyance in his voice " ok" jk and tee said in sync wall running in the opposite direction "what am I going to do with those two"

5 minutes later

"Did you guys find him?" jimin says walking up to the two that are talking to each other.

"No did you?" taehyung said looking at jimin"way would he ask us if he found him" jungkook said looking at taehyung with a you dumb ass look" I was just asking damn" taehyung responded "why don't we just head back to the others"the shortest of the three said" OK but what are we going to tell them" taehyung said with wonder in his voice "that we didn't find him duh"

"Damn who hurt you today"

"no one jimin hyung(?)"

"Yeah ok"

"what took you guys so long?"Jhope said looking at the 3 "it's been like 10 minutes at most"jimin says "Nuh its been like 20 min, and weres that short guy" Jin said "Wall hyung he got away"