Now what????

DINNER TIME-----

Soobin waked up yn to have dinner but as we all know suga he is introvert so he doesn't behave like he love yn as sister coz he is introvert right. But wasn't talking in cold and rude tone anymore.

Now every bangpink member and txt member was sitting their having their lunch. And jimin was angry about what she said so he wanted to give her punishment and in front of txt coz he wanted txt to know how she behaves

Jimin- hyung yk what yn did today.
Namjoon- what she did now (irritated )
Jimin- she shouted at me and cursed
Jennie-  how dare you yn
Jin- You want a punishment don't u

Yn was crying remembering that and beomgyu sitting beside her was comforting her continuously.

Suga- can u guys peacefully eat food. Why always create a damn scene. (Angry on her brother and sisters)

Rosie- what happened to u oppa suddenly.
Suga- nothing happened to me just eat food peacefully without creating a scene.

Txt except soobin and bangpink except suga was shocked seeing this behavior of suga.

And here yn was crying continuously and not stopping.

Suga came to yn hugged her and said her to go in her room. And bangpink mouth was hung opened soobin told txt to come in suga's room they also left. Now it was only suga and other bangpink members.

Jisoo- what is all this, suga ?
Jin- yes what the hell it is?
Suga- its okay alright. Yn is innocent she doesn't have any relation to our past. She never hurted us like them. Than why we are giving her this punishments.

Jin- because she is just acting of being nice. Everyone is same, everyone has equal mindset.

Suga- do u have any proof that she is just acting??? And if everyone has same mindset and level of betrayal, dirtyness so god made us exception right. God must be ohh these 11 should be exception coz they are the world's most sweetest ppl ever right.

Stop with this nonsense you all.

Jisoo-SHUT UP JUST  SHUT UP SUGA. ITS ENOUGH DON’T YOU REMEMBER OUR PAST HUH. YOU CLEARLY REMEMBER WHAT WE HAVE GONE THROUGH. DO YOU WANT IT AGAIN? LISTEN CLEARLY WE ALL ARE REAL BROTHERS AND SISTERS, A STEP-SISTER CAN NEVER BE LIKE THAT SO STOP WITH THIS ALRIGHT.

AND BE WITH HER AGAIN YOU WILL BE DEAD I SWEAR. EVERYONE LEAVE TO YOUR ROOMS RIGHT NOW

suga was just shocked hearing his sis. Suga again came in the mindset that everyone is same. Yes he again started hating yn.

(Are u guys getting bored that he again came in that mindset if u guys are tell me i will change it)

Suga came in his room and saw txt members.

Suga- what are u guys doing here????
Soobin- you called us in ur room to talk about yn right
Suga- yess but now i believe she is same as them and just acting.
Yeonjun-Nooo hyung, she isn't.
Suga- you all can leave i have to sleep (ignored Yeonjun's word)

Txt have no option left do they left.

Txt --
Beomgyu-what to do now?
Soobin- what happened to him soo suddenly.

Kai- soobin hyung you go in yn room and lets talk about it tomorrow.
Yeonjun- yes he is right

Soobin left for yn's room and other's got to their rooms.

Yn was crying hard and was waiting for her suga oppa to come and comfort her.

She heard a knock on her door than she said come in

Soobin-hi princess plz stop crying see your soobin oppa is here and moreover Yeonjun hyung,Beomgyu,Taehyun and kai is also their right we all love you alot. Don't cry we are here for you. You haven't done anything wrong, you did right.

Yn hugged soobin tightly and slept unknowingly.

Soobin also slept with her.

With suga--

Why i am feeling bad for yn. What if jisso noona and jin hyung is right. But i am not feeling that she is like them. What if i am wrong and hurt a innocent. God help me what do i do? Its the first time i am not able to sleep i hope i just do right. I shouldn't go on a wromg path.

After 2 or 3 more days txt will be gone to their home but they don't want to because of yn. Lets see what happens guys.

This is it for this chapter. Ik its a lil short but my exams are coming will be busy in studying so will try to upload see you guys take care byeeee.