Possessive baby_1!!

❤️💖

.

.

Newly wedded couple are sleeping on the huge bed fully naked and
Jungkook junior still in tae's pu'ssy..
In other hand jungkook sucked his mommy's boobies through out night..both are sweaty and all covered with white silk sheet...

Tae slowly opened his eyes and smiled at his husband...
But soon his smile vanished by remembering past....

Tae : Jeon!!

Jk : umm......

Tae : get up Jeon !!

Jk : umm ...let me sleep mommy plzzz.....

Tae : I said get up !! (In stern voice)

Jungkook got up from his mommy body with his sudden move tae hissed in pain and whimpered alot....

Jungkook : I'm sorry mommy....

Tae : I want to shower!!

Jungkook helped tae in shower and he handled his like a fragile...

Somehow tae mesmerized by jungkook antiques and his love and care towards for him ...

Tae : now u can go....

Jungkook : but...

Tae : go....

Jungkook left from there and sending break fast to tae...

Jungkook left for his work without doing breakfast....

.....................😗😗😗

At lunch time ..

All are having lunch in the huge hall without any hesitation....they all are looking very happy while doing their lunch....

But jungkook was not here ....

Tae didn't came from his room ,still he is staying at his room and thinking about jungkook down fall....

Jin and jimin came to tae's room and knocked the door....

Tae allowed them...

Jin and jimin are really good in the way they approached tae,and tae was really happy after their meeting...

Tae also being nice with them....
He only hate his husband and his angry only on his husband...

Jimin : master we came here to invite u to do lunch with our family members, will you came with us master?

Tae smiled at both males and accepted their request..

"Call me tae hyungs"

Jin and jimin smiled at eachother..

It was very good to see everyone having fun eating food together was really amazing thing which he never experienced in tae life...

Jin: master...ab ...tae will u taste it ?
Its specially made by me for young master Jeon and you..

Tae : why?what the special?

Jin: there is nothing special tae ,we love master Jeon as our younger brother so we did anything for him...
He didn't ate his break fast at morning so I want him to enjoy his food at lunch..

Tae smirked internally and got an evil idea..

Soon jungkook arrived to lunch hall...

He called jin and namjoon hyung...

Jimin stayed with tae to accompany him....

While other side jhope and namjoon hyung and yoongie hyung jungkook was ready to eat their food...

Tae : Jeon!!

Jungkook left the food and smiled at tae and went to his wife ..

Tae : I think I'm full...
Will u company me to go to our room...

Jin: but master tae our jungkookie didn't eat anyth....

Tae came close to jungkook ears and said " I'm preparing most delicious food in our room Jeon don't u want taste it"

Jungkook become hard with tae words...

Jk : wait princess I will come in ten minutes... He was about to go...

Tae : u know what Jeon I hate waiting!
He throwed his long scarf from his neck revealing his half swelled boobies....

Someone: fuckkkk our master got lucky wifee.....Oooooo.....his boobies damnnnnn......

Someone 2: o my god....I never seen this much beauty in my whole life....what a curves and his skin brightening in this dark hall look at his boobies valley....damnnnn.....mannnnn.....

Jungkook covered his wife's upper revealed body with blazer and lifted him like bridal style went to their room....

Tae leaves an evil smile....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Jungkook throwed his wifie on the bed and ripped tae long frock ...

Now tae only in his undergarments....

Red coloured netted thread bra matching with red lace net panty only covered his pu'ssy ❤️