possessive baby _2❤️

❤️💘

.

.
Taekook came to their room..
Jungkook placed him on bed and covered his scarf neatly around tae neck...

It's Deadly Silence....

Jungkook completely fallen in taehyung trap...
He kneeled infront of tae and holds his both hands and asked him

Jungkook : princess don't behave Badly in front of everyone..
They thought u are a naive person..
I don't like when people thought about u like that..
I will do anything for u princess..
And I know ur moralities and ur manners,and I know u from schooling.. so don't fool me...

Tae got pang on his heart at first while listening his husband words...
But soon he remembered that he was forced to marry  him then he changed immediately ..he composed himself to be normal infront his husband...

Tae : Jeon !!
You didn't eat your food right let me feed u..

Jungkook smiled at his princess and noded his head..

Tae told Jin to bring food to room,along with spices...(salt , chilli powder, pepper powder..)...

When jin served everything on plate and gave to tae . Tae signaled jin to leave them alone.

Tae added excessive salt and chilli powder to dishes...

Tae : Jeon I want to feed you with my own hands ...

Jungkook : my pleasure princess!!

Tae forwarded a spoonful of food to jungkook. Jungkook ate it without making any expression.. tae thought may be he add less amount of spices again he added spices to food and feeding him.

Jungkook ate in silent ,but his face ears and nose become red ....tae smiled internally.. again tae forwarded another spoonful of food now he noticed Jungkook's tongue and his lips was red blood..

Pain.....

Tae stopped feeding to jungkook...
Jungkook wear glorious smile to tae...
Somewhere Tae worries about Jungkook,he know he is doing wrong it's all bcz marriage,he is angry on jungkook ...

Tae want to eat that food,but jungkook throwed the bowl to stop him..

Tae : why?

Jungkook: i deserve it princess!!

Tae dragged him into a passionate kiss but for the first time  jungkook don't want to kiss his princess bcz his whole mouth was burning with spices..

Tae's eye got tears when he tasted jungkook!!

Jungkook slowly pushed tae to stop kissing him but tae won't stoped ..

Tae removed his top along with his netted red bra to reveal his boobies. The most beautiful erected nipples are glowing..

Jungkook was stunned at his princess behaviour....

Tae pulled jungkook to his boobies, without wasting a second jungkook latched his lips on pink coloured nipples took it whole in his mouth..

Jungkook: mommyyyy.....milky milky....

Tae : yes Jeon baby , I fully prepared it for u ....drink it.....

Jungkook drank milk from tae boobies like a hungry baby..
Tae cried in silent which is not noticed by jungkook....

Jungkook: mommy they are so big and filled with ummm.... milk....ummm......yummy...

Tae : ummmmm.....only for you Jeon baby... Tae moaned at jungkook every gulp

Jungkook crooked his head in the valley of boobies ,he inhaled mixer of milk and his mommy's skin smell...

Jungkook: you smell so good mommy, and loved your erected niple . When I saw your boobies I was lost in my mind ,I'm really possessive about your boobies mommy .
It's only belongs to jungkook ..
Mine.... mommy.... mine....

Jungkook sucking tae boobies nonchalantly on other side Tae will become a moaned mess under jungkook every touch ...

Slowly jungkook lay down tae in bed and he removed his clothes as well tae too. Now both are naked under sheets.
Both bodies are slamming and rolling on huge bed and jungkook didn't leave tae boobies ..

He sucked and licked meanwhile he rubbed tae's clitoriss multiple times...

Tae leaft many sinful moans those are really blissful sounds to raise jungkook hormones to high..

Jungkook : mommy I never pleased anyone in my life now I begged u for don't show ur skin in public. I'm really very much possessive over you mommy...
So please....

Tae : I will but on one condition! He ruffled jungkook hair sensually..

Jungkook: i will follow ur every condition without raising my tone mommy.
I love you...with that he kissed tae lips in  hungry....and looked into his eyes...

Tae grabbed his chin and he is so closed his lips and looked straight into jungkook eyes then lips....

Tae : Whatever I say then you should follow it and not make any objections,
Moreover don't delay my words at all..
It will raise my anger and will do anything...it's not in my hands..

Jungkook : I will obey your orders and never delayed in future ...

Tae : now do whatever you want with me....

And don't forget that iam

JEON TAEHYUNG CAN DO ANYTHING LIKE MY HUSBAND....

NO MERCY ...
NO KIND....
AT ALL.....

Jungkook smiled at Jeon taehyung word..

Jungkook : I love you mommy...
I love you sooo much....

Tae pushed jungkook to otherside of bed..

Tae : I'm going to bath will u join me?

Jungkook smiled at tae and followed his wifie like a lost puppy.....

❤️❤️🌼❤️❤️❤️🌼❤️❤️❤️🌼❤️❤️

Ignore my mistakes and shower some love 😘❤️

Lots of love from Sona ❤️...

Upcoming: shower loveeeee🙈

❤️U breaks me at once now see how I am now?❤️

❤️No love in my heart for u, no trust on anyone, living like a dead soul in this roof..no one noticed my pain my tears bcz i covered everything with my fake smiles.. I pity on my life❤️

❤️I love u hubby at same i hate u alottttttttt❤️

🤒

I really hate you ♾️