Martinus

It was a hot and shimmering day in summer and my friend Camila and I were just finishing our work shift. Yes we are only 17 years old but earning some extra cash wouldn't hurt right?

"Did you hear about the party" Camila asked me. "Yeah it's at Marcus and Martinus's place right?". Camila nodded in reply. I knew she wanted to go since she is a party animal type of person but I had so much work and studies to complete- unless? No my parrents would kill me if I got a detention. " I was planning on going, you can join if you want? The guys are also comming, I know Martinus would like it ;)". My heart fluttered as Camilla said that. I hade a crush on Martinus since the 4th grade so ofcoarse I wanted to come but my parrents wouldn't let me... I kept a sad and blank expression on my face which showed exactly what I was thinking. 

"Camilla I can't come you know how my parrents are". "Who said that your parrents needed to know". I looked at her dirrection and saw a huge smirk plastered across it. "What do you have in mind?". "Two words, sneaking out". I laughed thinking she was joking untill I saw her fully serious face. "Gir- No no no!! I can't sneak out my parrents are going to find out and ground me untill I turn 157".  "Just here me out. The party starts at 11pm and I happen to have a friend who looks a lot like you. All we need to do is put some make up on her face and give her a wig your parrents will think she's you". "Are you crazy that's not gonna work". "Do you want to go to the party or not?". I grumbled and said "Fine but if this fails youre gonna have to take the punishment with me". "Deal!!". We shook our hands and she squeeled as I laughed at my childish friend. I was so happy that nothing could ruin this moment.

When I got home I took a shower and finished my homework as fast as I could so I could pick out an outfit. Luckily my parrents weren't home or else they would suspect something sinced I litteraly squeled so loud. 20 minutes later I hopped to my clouset trying to find something. A while later I decided on a simple t-shirt and a denime skirt with some black boots. It was really simple but it fit my style and I really loved. I went to put some make up (which was just some mascara, blush and highlight (I'm not a make up person)) and curl my hair. When I was finaly finished Camilia called my and told me that she and her friend were waiting in front of the door. Sheesh she's really fast. When I opened the door I saw my friend in a red tight dress with curled hair and girl with wavey aubrum hair who was wearing some clothes I left at Camilia's house. Camilia wasn't lying when she said we look alike. Maybe were even twins who knows? 

After telling her what to do Camilia and I drove to the party and it was on full swing. People were drinking and dancing some were even making out. I turned to the right and saw Martinus and Marcus walking up to us. Martinus was wearing some ripped jeans and a black coat with a t-shirt under neath he looked so hot. Marcus was also wearing the same thing but he had a different t-shirt. I could feel Camilia's body heating up but I was too busy admiring Martinus. "Wow you look... amazing Y/N" I blushed at his comment. "Thank you, you don't look so bad yourself" he laughed lightly untill Marcus said "Guys lets go play truth or dare just the 4 of us" we all screamed yeah  and the boys laughed as they led us the upstaires living room. Martinus has such a beautiful laugh I could listen to it for hours withough getting boared. As we walked up Camila nudged me and said "Girl Marcus said I looked good!! OMG I'm so happy. What did Martinus say about you?" "He said the same thing maybe sneaking out wasn't such a bad idea" She nodded as we laughed. 

We all got in a circle with a bottle in the middle. "3...2...1" Marcus said as he spun the bottle. After 5 seconds of anticipation it landed on Camilia. "Cam truth or dare" Marcus said he sounded like he had a great idea in his mind. "Truth" "Do you have a crush on anyone?" "Yes" "Who ?" "Hey I already answered the question!!". Marcus roled his eyes as Cam roled the bottel. After 30 minutes of playing the bottle landed on Martinus. "Ok Tinus truth or dare?" Marcus asked. "Dare!!" "I dare you to kiss Y/N". Martinus and I looked so shocked but I swear to got I saw a small smile on his face. He turned to face me and placed his soft hand on my cheack. "Are you sure you wanna do this I don't wanna force you?". Even though I was nervous for my first kiss I noded. He smiled and slowly leaned in until our lips touched. It was like the whole world stopped and there was only me and Martinus in it. We kept on kissing for 5 minutes untill we let go for air. Martinus and I gave each other a twinkled smile. I was blushing so hard as the entire scene kept on playing in my mind. "Y/N your the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Ever since I saw you I fell in love with you do you want to be my girlfriend?" My brain suddenly froze I couldn't speak but I managed to node with tears in my eyes and gave him the biggest hug. "Ofcoarse I will be your girlfriend you have no idea for how long I have wished for this". Marcus and Camilia cheared as my boyfriend and I kissed again. This is the best day of my life I will never regret sneaking out. I guess it is true what they say if you show courage and keep fighting good things will always happen. 

Hello everyone!! Sorry I didn't publish sooner I had so many exames. Who knew that the tenth grade was this stressful. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this story.

Kia ora.

Liesel.