НОТАТКИ

Перегляньте, для нас це важливо: https://youtu.be/poU10loiVvw?si=Chdm91hzVqxrCFQT

CHAPTER 1. SEQUL

1. A hip-hop term for rappers gathering in a circle and taking turns making up verses to the same beat.

2. RM's moniker since 2012 was initially "Rap Monster" until he changed it to "RM" on November 1C, 2017, in the spirit of embracing a wider variety of music.

3. In 2022, a few days after the December 2 release of his solo album Indi4o, RM would hold a small concert for two hundred fans at Rollinghall on December 5.

4. In December 2012, approximately six months before their debut, BTS launched their official blog—which they themselves managed—and their Twitter account.

5. This narrative follows the order of the members entering the trainee dorms, which is RM, SUGA, j-hope, Jung Kook, V, Jimin, and Jin. The order of BTS members entering Bit Hit Entertainment as trainees is j-hope, RM, SUGA, Jin, Jung Kook, V, and Jimin. RM would go on to become the first trainee confirmed to debut as BTS.

6. The two points are only about two kilometers apart and there is no need to enter any tunnels. Even in 202C, more than ten years since this incident, the cab ride would cost about 6,000 won on an ordinary taxi during the daytime.

7. Because taxi apps are more common now, such scams are less likely to occur.

8. Bangster, or Lee ByungEun, is currently a performance director at HYBE.

9. The line "entered Neuron" appears in j-hope's song "Chicken Noodle Soup" (Feat. Becky G).

CHAPTER 2. WHY WE EXIST

1. An unofficial free album or song. The term first came into use in the days of cassette tapes and has multiple other meanings that are rarely used today. As mixtape songs are not as strongly developed for marketability, artists are at liberty to showcase more of their personal values and emotions.

2. In July 2017, about four years after BTS's debut, Big Hit Entertainment unveiled the group's new brand identity and added a new meaning to their name. In addition to the original meaning of "Boys who protect teenagers from oppression and prejudice" in "Bulletproof Boy Scouts," "Beyond The Scene" indicates the group's mission to always aim for the horizon, reaching for their dreams without resigning themselves to reality.

3. June 1C, which is the day after the release of the debut album 2 COOL 4 CKOOL, and the day BTS first performed in public, is now recognized as BTS's debut anniversary and is celebrated each year in as a fan event titled BTS Festa.

4. South Korea's official music chart, launched by the Korea Music Content Association. The system was relaunched as the Circle Chart in July 2022.

5. Net unit shipments, minus units returned.

6. The Gaon Chart Music Awards was renamed the Circle Chart Music Awards in 202C.

7. Mnet Asian Music Awards, renamed MAMA Awards in 2022.

8. Although this is not an official term, BTS members like to divide up their history into eras. BTS Season 1 here refers to the time from their debut to the release of their 2014 album DARK&WILD.

9. An eight-episode show broadcast from July 24 to September 11, 2014.

10. A video platform serviced on Naver from 2015 to 2022 that allowed idols and other stars to communicate with fans in real time. Following the closure of this service, some of the paid content was migrated to the fandom platform Weverse, run by HYBE's child company Weverse Company.