#ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʟᴋ

#ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ; ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

ᴊᴇɴɴ's ʜᴏᴜsᴇ ─ 6:15

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

MONDAY

"OH, HEY JENN." ANNALISE greeted her best friend at the door, giving a small wave to her daughter, alohi just nodding.

she had her little vacation for a few days but now she had to come back home and see her mom. though what happened made her mad and have less trust for her mother, she had to take care of her. she was the only blood family she had.

"come in. uh jess and shianna are at a little lunch date so. uh, they'll be back later." alohi rolled her eyes even hearing their names, starting to irk her nerves before she even saw them.

"ok well alohi call me so you can talk to king before bed. ok, love you." she came and kissed her cheek, alohi waving bye to her and her mom closed the door.

the tension in the air was heavy, but only annalise really cared about it. alohi was sitting there, not giving her the time of day.

her mom cleared her throat,"so uh are you feeling ok?"

alohi shrugged, looking around the living room, seeing everything just how she saw it before she left.

"i guess im ok. im hungry, didn't have lunch. do y'all have anything?" she asked getting up, walzing to the kitchen looking for anything she would like to eat.

"what do you mean yall?" her mother inquired, slowly making her way to the island. alogi turned and gave a look as if she should've known.

"you know. you, jess, shianna. the whole family."

annalise closed her eyes, her heart dropping realizing what she was getting at. she didn't think she was part of their family.

"low, it's your house too. come on, don't be like that." her voice soft and assertive, hoping that information made it through her daughters head.

"doesn't feel like it." alohi sarcastically shrugged, taking a bag of chips from the lower cabinet and processed up the stairs.

"alohi please. i know your mad, but lest talk. you don't have to br passive about this." her mother begged, tears swelling in her eyes. she didn't want to fight with her only kid, especially because she had nobody to back her up at the moment.

alohi stopped at the third step, thinking of a way that she wanted this conversation to go. it go left or right, and honestly she didn't feel like fighting either.

"ok, let's talk."

annalise smiled, watching her daughter take a seat back in her last spot while she sat across her.

"so?... " alohi started off, annalise sighing, twirling her sew in around her finger.

"i just wanna know why you hate jess and shianna. she's a good kid-" "when she needs to be."

alohi interrupted her mom. though they were having this talk, she was gonna be brutally honest. she doesn't care, she not about to let the people that's supposed to love her unconditionally tear her down.

she barely even claim two of them.

"what do you mean?" anna leaned forward, wondering what animosity the kids and with each other.

"she is always mean to me. she makes comments to people about me. she told her friends last month that i was ugly and i needed to lose weight. they came back and bullied me about it." she said, her voice cracking each word she spit out. tears were rolling down her face faster then the hudson river.

she always found it sad for herself and people how they could just talk about her like that. and her own so-called 'step sister' at that.

she just couldn't understand how people hated her so bad, she didn't do anything to people. barely got out the house, barely talked to people at school. she didn't even have friends.

she just wanted to know, wanted clarity.

annalise watched her child slowly break down in front of her, wondering who did this to her and how it all happened. she might not agree with her all the time but she didn't like seeing her child hurt. made her head spin and turn like she was going through it with her.

"baby what, what happened?" she stuttered, walking to her daughter placing her hand on her back. all she could do was cry, all that built up anger and sadness just hit her like a wave.

annalise tried asking her again but she just cried. so she knew what she had to do.

she wrapped her arms around her and rocked her slowly, giving all her love an attention on her. making sure she was cared for and respected on her feelings.

she wanted her to feel loved and safe. something she hasn't felt before in a while.

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ the ending was rushed, my momma want my phone with her bald ass 💀 anyways, this book back

✰𝑩𝑨𝑫𝑫𝑰𝑬 𝑵𝑶𝑻𝑬𝑺━━━ the ending was rushed, my momma want my phone with her bald ass 💀 anyways, this book back. i missed it.

mwahh, love y'all!!!

ᥫ᭡𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒