losing friends Sophie pov

Sophie was crying covered in blood and bruises  she hand just lost all her friends   because of the Neverseen  . Suddenly  she heard  footsteps come and sit down next to her Sophie  your bleeding Linh shouted with a worried tone  . I'm fine Sophie said trying to hide the pain in her voice and failing  no your not tam said Sophie you need to get to Elwin  Sophie knew he was right but right now she defiantly wasn't abele too stand never mined walk or light leap . I'm calling Elwin Marella said  I was to tired to argue .

 After some silence Sophie asked why are you all still here everyone hates me  why do you still care   you heard what everyone said .I'm just a mistake a failed project. Sophie look at me  Linh  said sternly Sophie was surprised by her tone sense Linh was always the gentle one. Sophie looked up and Linh said your not a mistake your not a failure  and were still here because  we don't think all that is true were your friends and  we believe in you. 

We love you Sophie  so keep your head up  block out all there voices  and keep fighting ok Sophie OK Sophie more sternly this time    ok Linh  Sophie whispered  then she felt three pairs of arms hug her and for the first time in weeks she felt safe thanks guise Sophie said .  It'll be ok tam said hugging her tighter I'll burn anyone who's mean  to you to the ground Marella said yaaaa you might not want to do that Marella everyone laughed .

Where is she Elwin voice filed  the cold dark room. Over here   tam called moving some shadows so he could se us  he gasped what in the lost cities happened to you now Sophie the Neverseen happened  but they cornered me  and went all out now I did get a lot of them with my inflecting but .......................I'm fine really  Sophie you all ready tried that on us Marella said and we already established that YOUR NOT FINE  Tam said worryingly Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok Ok    I'll let Elwin he.... the rest of the sentence was cut short because Sophie past out