𝐄𝐩.𝟒

✠

Ashanti stared at her assignment for the last 30 minutes, she couldn't get sleep from last night. Her mind wasn't in the right state to focus on her homework.

Mia and her are still not on speaking terms, when Ashanti tried to talk to her she flipped her off.

She sketched random symbols on the corner of her paper, she felt someone hovering over her. She looked up to see her teacher mr. Williams.

" and what do you think your doing ms. Johnson" Mr. Williams asked turning shanti paper to fully examine it. She heard snickering in the back

Ashanti looked around to see everyone looking at her.

" I was drawing " Ashanti simply said

" why are you drawing if the whole class is doing an essay?" Mr.Williams said saying it louder, he walk around the room and continued to talk.

" because I want to" Ashanti said rolling her eyes

" hmhm because you want to, do you hear that class, Ms, Johnson thinks it's ok to draw during testing hours "

Ashanti rolled her eyes " it's not that serious you fat fuck"

The classroom laughter was heard

" what did you say?" Mr willams asked turning back around

" do you really want me to say it again " Ashanti asked, all the build up anger slipped out of Ashanti. The old Ashanti was coming back.

" yes"

Ashanti smirk, she stood up from her chair and faced him"I said you're a a fat fuck, do you want me to say if slow for you?"

Mr.Williams clinched his jaw, he slapped his fist on her desk shocking the whole classroom.

" you will sit down and finish your work or you'll be sent to detention"

Ashanti tapped her foot debating if she should listen or leave, Ashanti grabbed her bag and stomped away.

" Ashanti get back here" Ashanti slammed the door cutting him off, she walked though the hallways.

Ashanti walked to her locker and grabbed her lunch box, she put her bag on the floor and sat on it. She opened her lunch box, her aunt packed her lays chips, ham sandwich with mustard

She enjoyed her moment by herself humming a lullaby her mother use to sing to her, her moment was ruined when someone kicked her lunchbox.

Ash stopped chewing her food and looked up, it was Mia with a big smirk on her face and her two minions.

" what the fuck are you doing" Ashanti asked upset getting up

" calm down, you need to get some dick" Mia said, her friends laughed at her joke