𝑣 ── reckoner.

▆ ·  ·  ·  · ♡ ୭ ̥◌ .
▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

  ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆  ˚ · • ꗃ 𓈈 " chapter 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 " 𓂃 ! ⊹˚˖⁺

𝐕𝐎𝐋. 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━ 𝕿𝗵𝗲 𝕽𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲 °. ୭̥❁.*
━━ ❪ 𝙲𝚁𝙸𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙳𝚂  ❫ . ˚ ⚘ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆

     𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘, 𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐄𝐗𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐍. Everyone was, even Leigh who somewhat knew Jack and Hayley. Penelope was showing Leigh a video of Jack on the swing sets; he was such a sweet boy once you get to know him. Sam, the Marshal assigned to Hotch's family, was saying how smart Jack is.

Hotch was devastated that he couldn't spend his birthday with him. He's been different ever since the incident. Everyone has. Everyone was doing everything they could to bring Jack and Hayley home. That was until they got called in on a case.

     Leigh had picked up Spencer from his apartment and driven him to headquarters due to his recent accident. He didn't really drive anyway, so he was kinda glad he didn't have to take the subway to work today.

     Today, it was a rainy, dreary day at the BAU and a case was just dropped. It was like mother nature knew what everyone was feeling.

   "Ben Vanderwaal was killed in Commack, Long Island last night, shot at close range, once in the heart, once in the head. .22 caliber shell." JJ explained, gesturing to the pictures on the smart tv.

  Everyone was looking through their respective file. "They found hair and blood from Ben Vanderwal's wife, Heather." Leigh noted curiously, furrowing her brows.

  "But not Heather?" Rossi asked, equally just as curious.

  "No, she's missing, presumed dead. The caliber and the placement of the bullets match that of two previous victims. The first; Rita Haslat, eight months ago she went missing from her New Jersey home. Four weeks later, she was found in a trash bin." JJ spoke.

  "She went from that to this in under three weeks? She's totally emaciated." Emily let out, looking at the photo.

  "Ligature marks on her wrists and ankles indicate she was constrained." Spencer continued.