Chapter 1

Chuuya's POV

"Ughh... My head hurts." As i open ny eyes i realized that i was in my bed "What the..? What happend.." I then sit up on my bed and see a letter on my desk i picked it up it was from Akutagawa it reads...

'Chuuya-san if you're reading this that means your awake If your wondering how you got into your apartment i carried you from there but...you might aswell look at a mirror first...'

♡ Akutagawa (! Not a ship!)

"Look at the mirror..?" I said it was very confusing why i have to look at the mirror..but eh, As i walk to the mirror I then saw my reflection my eyes widened at the sight of my reflection...I'm...a..GIRL?!

Third person POV

Third person POV

"I-i...have..breasts?!!" As Chuuya said in panic and tried to pinch himself to see if he's dreaming as he pinched his cheek nothing happened...it wasn't a dream..it was real Chuuya panicked and grabbed his phone and started dialing Koyou's number.

"Hello? Chuuya?"

"Ane-san!!!"

"Chuuya? What happend? Why do you sound so girlish now? Are you sick?"

"No I'm not!! I turned into a girl!!"

"Okay, calm down chuuya...Can you come to the headquarters?"

"Sure...I'll be right there.."

"Right, we'll meet you in Mori's office."

"Right.."

After chuuya hanged up and went to the headquarters and Mori's office (because I'm lazy)

"Hmmm...it was a ability that turned you into a girl while being in a mission.." Mori said while sitting in his chair observing chuuya

"Is there anything that could cancel the ability?.." Chuuya said while koyou was patting his back to calm down.

"Hmm...what about Daza-" before Mori could finish his sentence Chuuya cut him off.

"You're saying that i have to get Dazai to remove it?!" Chuuya said angrily he knew that Dazai wouldn't remove the ability so quick he would take his time and tease him about his carelessness,

"Well that's the only way to get rid of it or you could just wait for the ability to wear off" Mori said while Elise was trying to get Chuuya to play dress up with her.

"But-.." Before chuuya could finish his sentence Koyou cut him off

"Why don't you try to ask dazai first? You don't know if he will agree." Koyou said motioning for Chuuya to talk to Dazai first.

"I agree..why don't you go to the agency chuuya?" Mori said looking at chuuya,

"Why can't you just call him?" Chuuya said glaring at Mori

"There's a chance he would decline to come here." Mori said Chuuya thought he's just scared of Dazai coming here.

"Ughh...fine..but If that mackerel declines I'll just wait for the ability to wore off." Chuuya said Bowing to Mori before leaving the office.

"How much will you just need to act like this Mori?" koyou said looking at Mori

"It's at least entertaining to watch those two fix their relationship with eachother right? And...we do have to keep the readers entertained right.?" Mori said before turning his attention towards Elise and begging her to wear the dress he bought for her Kouyo stood there before chuckling

(Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! So please stay tuned for chapter 2)