Storybrooke

A voice narrates "Once Upon A Time
There was an enchanted forest filled with all the classic characters we know.
Or think we know.
One day they found themselves trapped in a place where all their happy endings were stolen.
Our World.
This is how it happened."

In the  Enchanted Forest. Past. Prince Charming is riding through the land on a steed. He comes upon the Forest, and Snow White in her glass coffin, surrounded by the Seven Dwarves. Doc looked at him. "You're too late." Prince Charming immediately ran to the coffin " No. No! Open it." Grumpy looked down " I'm sorry, she's gone." Prince Charming sighed "At least let me say goodbye." The dwarves remove the coffin lid. Prince Charming kisses Snow White, and a burst of magic erupts. Snow White awakens with a gasp

Snow White looked up at him " You... you found me." She said with a smile. Prince Charming looked at her with a smile "Did you ever doubt I would?" She chuckled "Truthfully? The glass coffin gave me pause." She sat up and Prince Charming helped her "Well, you never have to worry, I will always find you." Snow looked at him "Do you promise?" The scene transitions to their wedding. Prince Charming looked at her "I do." Bishop looked to Snow "And do you, Snow White, promise to take this man to be your husband, and love him for all eternity?" Snow smiles "I do."

Bishop nodded "I now pronounce you husband and wife." The audience cheers and as the newlyweds kiss, the Evil Queen enters. The cheering stops. Evil Queen smiles "Sorry I'm late." She crosses the room, dispelling guards with magic. Doc looked at everyone "It's the Queen! Run!" Snow White looked at them drawing Prince Charming's Sword and pointing it at the Queen "She's not a queen anymore! She's nothing more than an evil witch!"

Prince Charming shook his head "No no no, don't stoop to her level, there's no need." He lowers the sword. "You're wasting your time, you've already lost. And I will not let you ruin this wedding." The Evil Queen laughed " Oh, I haven't come here to ruin anything. On the contrary, dear, I've come to give you a gift." Snow looked at her "We want nothing from you." The Evil Queen rolled her eyes " But you shall have it. My gift to you is this happy, happy day. For tomorrow, my real work begins. You've made your vows, now I make mine. Soon, everything you love, everything all of you love, will be taken from you. Forever. And out of your suffering will rise my victory. I shall destroy your happiness, if it is the last thing I do."  She turns and walks towards the door.

A man with blue hair steps infront of Prince Charming and Snow White. He yelled at the Evil Queen "Hey!" The Queen turns, and he sends a fireball towards her. She disappears in a cloud of smoke, as does the fireball. He then goes to a woman with dark hair and a little girl. As Snow White and Prince Charming hold each other, the scene transforms into a drawing in a book held by Henry Mills, riding a bus.
A Woman looked at him as Henry was looking in the Book. " That a good book?" She said. Henry chuckled " This... it's more than just a book."  The woman nodded "Oh." chuckles.

Announcer came from the intercom " Boston sub-station. Thank you for riding Greyhound." Henry gets off the bus and knocks on the window of a taxi. The driver rolls down the window "Uh, do you take credit cards?" holds one up. The driver " Where to, chief?"

In Boston. Present. An upscale restaurant. Emma Swan arrives and walks through the restaurant. She comes to Ryan's table, he stands and extends his hand. "Emma" He said. Emma looked at him  "Ryan? You look relieved." He nodded "Well, it is the Internet. Pictures can be..." He trailed off. Emma nodded " Fake. Out-dated. Stolen from the Victoria's Secret catalogue. So..." Ryan smiled "So... tell me something about yourself, Emma." Emma frowned "Oh... Uh, well, today's my birthday." Ryan nodded " And you're spending it with me? What about your friends?"