Dinner With The Boys (Personal)

Calum had suggested that we go to dinner with the boys. I was getting dressed, as was Calum. I wore a short, tight, caribbean blue dress. It was Calum's favorite and I knew that it would turn him on. Pairing a pair of cream pumps to go with it, my outfit and make up was complete. I had curled my hair so that it wasn't a mess as usual.

Calum was dressed in a black button up shirt, rolled up to his elbows, black skinny jeans and black converse. I thought he looked sexy, even in something simple.

When we were both finished, we made our way downstairs to the car. He opened the door for me and closed it. As soon as he was in his seat he started the car and began to drive to where we were having dinner.

As the drive went along, I placed me hand on his thigh. I saw him gulp and breathe rather deeply. He continued to drive as my hand traced its way up his leg and stopped at his crotch.

I began to palm him through his jeans that became noticeably tighter. We arrived at the resturaunt just as I was beggining.

We met the boys at the door and the hostess led us to our seats. We were sitting in at a table in the corner where Calum and I were in the corner.

As the dinner began Calum's hand inched up under my dress discreetly. His hand began to rub me through my lace panties. I tried to contain my moan by biting my lip.

Calum slowly inserted his middle finger inside me moving it back and forth very swiftly. I'm surprised the boys didn't notice yet.

He inserted another finger, curling them directly hitting my g-spot. I let out a moan but tried to disguise it as a cough. The boys began to snicker. But Luke wasn't paying attention. Calum adds another finger.

"What's so funny?" He asked cluelessly, as I scrunched up my face.

"Jayla are you ok?" He asked and looked at the boys.

My climax approaches as I let out another small moan. The boys continue to snicker while Aston finally says something.

"Calum, stop fingering your girlfriend under the table," Says Ashton. Just as he says that, Calum curls his fingers one last time to hit my g-spot. I come on his fingers as my mouth forms an 'o'.

He tries to discreetly lift his fingers to his mouth and lick them as the boys watch and start laughing even louder.

"Calum, that's disgusting. Don't that at the table," Micheal says while laughing.

"Shut the fuck up guys you know you've done it too so you can't say shit."