PART 3: STOP BABYING ME

Robyn woke up and I decided to ask. "Robyn I've been thinking and maybe you should go to therapy, I mean its hard enough because of your disorder and maybe we should find a way for you to open up." I tried telling her.

"CAN YOU JUST STOP BABYING ME!" Robyn yelled beforing slamming her bedroom door I just sat there.

ROBYN POV

I sat on my bed fuming, but i didnt know why. I knew all Danielle was trying to do was help me and I acted like a bitch.
A few minutes later there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Time to take your meds" Danielle said while staring at me blanking. She was about to leave..

"Wait! Listen I'm sorry for being a bitch but its not easy to handle something like what happened to me, especially when you have a bipolar disorder. You know?" I said.

"Nah dont worry about it I get it. Well i dont actually." She joked. "Ok byee" She left.

DANIELLE'S POV

It was getting late and if I really want to take Robyn to therapy I was gonna need to get the money first. So I need to go to sleep on time to not be late.

a few days later*

TOM'S POV

It was around 7am and I was awoken by alot of knocking on the door.

Bill: Tom get the door!

I got up and I opened the door, to my surprise it was the police.

Tom:Can I help you, officers?

Officer: Yes, where where you Sunday night at around 9pm till 1am?

Tom: Uhh, oh yeah, me and my friends were at that club round the street. Why?

Officer: Not sure if you heard but a girl Robyn Müller was unfortunately raped that night.

Tom: Wait really? Um, ok. Anything else officers?

Officer: No but if you find anything you think could be used as evidence please bring it to the station, thank you.

I closed the door, shocked. I couldn't believe it. I saw Danielle the morning after and she didnt mention it. Maybe thats what she was talking to the principal about. I decided  to text her.

____________________________________________
                                                                 DANIELLE                                                                                >

Hey, I heard about what happened...
07:21

Oh?
07:24

yh, if you ever wanna meet up idm
07:24

tom we are not hooking up again
07:25

no, thats not what i meant, i mean if u need someone to talk to
07:26

okay thanks bye
07:26

np bye
07:26
______________________________________

DANIELLE'S POV

It was kinda sweet of Tom but now it was time for me to take Robyn to her first therapy session.

We reached the therapist's office and she explained everything, she also said that I wasnt allowed in the room as it was one on one privacy or something like that so i told Robyn i would wait in the car for her. I decided to go on my phone to make time pass.

ROBYN'S POV

Dr. Meyers: So Robyn, how are you?

Robyn: Fine, i guess...

Dr. Meyers: Ok Robyn can you tell me what happened that night?

The flashbacks started to come back, I wanted to scream but it felt like someone was holding there hand over my mouth.

Robyn: Well, I was dancing when a man came onto me, then before I knew it he had dragged me outside into a dark alleyway and when it happened my body became paralysed and i froze a few seconds later I fainted and then I woke up hours later in a pool of my own blood.

I started to tear up but i took a deep breath.

Dr. Meyers: Your a very brave person Robyn, and its good for you to let it out. Your sister mentioned you are bipolar and you recently have been having alot of anxiety so next session we will talk more about your mental health, ok?

Robyn: Ok, also is it weird that I dont feel safe around men or men touching me?

Dr. Meyers: No of course not. But dont worry it might take a few weeks, months or even years but overtime you will become more comfortable.

Robyn: Ok thanks Doc, see you again. My sister is probably waiting for me. Bye.

DANIELLE'S POV

I saw Robyn approaching the car so I turned off my phone.

"How was it?" I asked, worried.

"It...wasnt bad" she chuckled.

I turned on the engine and went to McDonald's drive thru and I knew Robyn wasnt comfortable around lots of people.

We both got a burger and some fries and went home. I decided to invite Tom over to meet Robyn so I texted him.

______________________________________

TOM

hey wanna come over?
21:31

why? 😏
21:34

no stfu, i mean if u wanna see robyn and yk just hang
21:35

ok ig im down, u want bill to come too or..
21:35

i think Robyn would be more comfortable with less people, just u please
21:35

okay ill be there in 10 minutes
21:36

also dont try any shit with her, she isnt even that comfortable around men cuz of ykk
21:38
read
________________________

Around 10 minutes later i got a text from Tom saying thats he was here. Here goes nothing.

Danielle: Hey Tom

Robyn: Why is he here? she scoffed*

Danielle: Chill he's just here to visit you.

Robin: Yeah right, you mean he's here to see you. You dont think i know abt you guys hooking up?

Tom: That was years ago, we're just friends, right?

Danielle: Exactly

Robyn: I dont give a shit i dont want to be near a womaniser anyways!

Robyn slammed her bedroom door behind her.

Tom: I uh should get going anyways.

Danielle: Tom she didnt mean that, you know her condition. She's bipolar, sometimes she doesnt even know what she's saying. Im sorry.

Tom: Yeah right. *he said in a mocking tone*

Danielle: WHAT THE FUCK TOM you know u cant say that.

Out of anger I slapped him hard across the face.

"Get the fuck out of my apartment NOW" I yelled at him as I swung open the door for him to leave.

I couldnt believe Tom did that I was like an older sister to him, maybe with benefits. But be rude about my sister, i will kill you.

guys this is really boring but for the next chapter should i include smut?