Wendung

*Time Skip ~ 2 Months Later*

The start to a new day, you had moved closer to the CBD. Where the girls and boys all looked like models. This part of Berlin was where the fashion lovers moved. You hadn't texted Bill in a few weeks, you weren't sure of what he was up to really. 'He has probably slept with other girls already' and intrusive thought had hit you.

You decided to Tokio Hotel on.
Don't Jump

It made you wonder about what he was up to, and you wanted to text him. As you picked up your phone to text him, he texted you.

-Hey y/n, I'm in town next week if you would like to catch up?

You were in shock. Without thinking you quickly responded back and agreed to go out with him. You quickly dialled Star's number and told her about what had happened.

-OMG no way, Tom hasn't texted me at all.
She bubbles to you over the phone.

-Do I actually show up?
You ask.

-Yes of course!? It's the Bill Kaulitz.
She vowed.

-Okay okay okay
you respond softly.

You spent the rest of the day thinking about him, and what he's been doing, what to wear and what to ask.

Your thoughts died down after a while of going to work and being busy. Until he texted you again on the Thursday

-Hey Doll, are you free tomorrow night? I could take you somewhere?

You quickly responded back.

-Yeah of course!! Where to tho

-That's a surprise XD

He had you smiling. You sort of missed him, and glad you were seeing him again.

-I'll pick you up at 8pm tomorrow night?

-For sure, but I did move a bit ago, but I now live here —————.

-alright, it's not that far from me! I'll see you tomorrow <3

You put your phone down and took in that it was tomorrow night. You decided to start dressing up to find the correct outfit. You needed to call Star over for this.

You tried on a few different outfits, with not the right one for any of them. You decided to let Star pick out an outfit for you. With a minute of running around to create the perfect outfit, she was ready to present it to you.

"Ta da!" She pulled out the best outfit. "Go try it on!" She rushed you to put it on with the biggest smile on her face, as if she accomplished something.

You walked into the closet and put the clothes on, the colours complimented eachother. You walked out to Star and her hands slapped her mouth, "you are jaw dropping man fuck!" She yelled.

Star was always right, she knows everything. She ran over to her bag and pulled out a makeup kit for you to test different makeup looks.

With your outfit and makeup sorted, it was time to take it all off and relax for the night. Star put on a horror movie and cooked some popcorn. "I should text Tom, see what he's up to" she looked down at her phone in awe.

As Star texted Tom, you start to watch the movie but wanted to get a drink. "I'll be back Star" Y/N gets up but trips on Star's foot and knocks her phone out her hands, falling in to Star's lap. "Oh, sorry I didn't mean to." She looked down at you in shock, but smiled and laughed. "You're not meant to fall for me."

You locked eyes with her, and in that moment your heart stopped. 'She is just so pretty' you thought to yourself. You got back up to grab a drink, that moment replayed in your head.

Back on the couch watching the movie, you get cold, so you move closer to Star. She was very warm. Her hand found its way to your thigh and your heart started beating faster. A few minutes passed, her hand starts creeping up your thigh ever so slowly.

You look at Star, she seemed focused on the movie, but then she turned her head to look at you. And that's when sparks flew.

Her other hand now placed against your cheek, and her lips just inches away from yours.

Her lips tasted like strawberries and cigarettes.

Author comment*
yo bro I read everyone's comments so I must serve 🙇🏼‍♀️🙏 I cannot blame you star is just 😍😍