𝙎𝙪𝙙𝙙𝙚𝙣 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚 𝙥𝙩 .1

A boy with fluffy silver hair is pacing back and forth while checking the bags for the nth time to see if they miss something.

While a certain raven haired boy is wrapping the gifts they get from shopping yesterday for almost 6 hours.

"Koo.." the silver haired boy named taehyung muttered softly to his boyfriend who is busy wrapping the gifts.

"Hmm..yes baby" the raven haired boy with black doe eyes replied by tying the ribbon into a bow on the gift, after doing that he finally looked up to see his tensed boyfriend who is checking the suitcases.

"Gugguk did you check the all things we need " the silver haired boy asked his boyfriend who is now looking at his boyfriend admiringly.

"Yes baby I already checked it more than 5 times already " .."mm did you check the charges , toothbrushes , gifts , undies oh-h and the blanke--mm--ph--......before he can complete the sentence jungkook has already sealed his lips with taehyung who was rambling.

The sudden action starled taehyung but nonetheless he kissed back his boyfriend with the same rhythm they are kissing passionately while feeling those tingles through their skin when their lips touched.

After sometime they break the kiss because human need something called oxygen to breath so yeah because of that they break the kiss and jungkook stared lovingly and admired his boyfriend who has swollen lips and messy hair as a result of their makeout session. Jungkook still thinks to this day how lucky he is to be the boyfriend of this ethereal breathtaking boyfriend.

Because of jungkook 's unending intense gaze taehyung's cheek are painted with crimson colour he shyly start fidgeting with his boyfriend's necklace which is a gift from him for his birthday

"Koo stop it.." taehyung shyly whispered. "Stop what baby".. "stop staring at me it's too much to handle" he says while finally looking up to meet his boyfriend's love gaze

"But I'm staring at what's mine" jungkook replied with a smirk while tucking a strand of hair behind taehyung's ear which make taehyung blush instantly, these sweet gestures still make his stomach filled with butterflies running here and there

Finally jungkook remembered what they were doing earlier and he cupped taehyung's cheeks "baby stop being nervous there is nothing to be nervous we are just going to meet my family you have already met them so their is no reason to be this much nervous okay...I know you are going to my hometown and visiting my house and other relatives for the first time ...but no need to be nervous because I'll always be there with you by your side ..okay??...hmm.."

"Hmph okay I understood mister " taehyung said playfully while saluting jungkook which made him emit a chuckle while looking at his adorable boyfie.

___________________________________________________

So this is the first part of this short story.

Hope you enjoy :)