Sudden change pt2

After packing everything they decided to reach the destination with jungkook's car since taehyung's car has an engine problem lately therefore they decided to pack everything inside the cabin after doing that they start their destination which is busan jungkook's hometown.

So here's a little background story of their life so jungkook is the CEO of and ICT company.

taehyung is a Web developer who I working under jeon jungkook they have never met eachother because taehyung is in a another department but one day taehyung saw a fine handsome cute boy serving coffee to the main staff.

Therfore he thought he is the tea guy of this company. He saw how kind and generous the boy is so he started to develop a tiny crush for the boy without him knowing .

After that he didn't saw him so tae thought he is serving tea for the other department but one day when he was in the convenience store he bump into a hard chest which belongs to cute tea boy according to tae.

Tae is glad that he was finally able to meet his crush and for jungkook he is wondering whether the sight before him is real or not because taehyung is looking like an angel while wearing a white oversized shirt with a red tie loosely hanging around his neck and to add spice his hair colour is silver which perfectly suits him.

Due to the stare tae Is getting from the raven haired boy he start to feel giddy as well as a crimson colour to appear on his cheek but still being bubbly tae decided to break the silence.

"Heyy.. you're also working under JJK company right and your the tea boy right? I also work there nice to meet you "

"Huh..uh tea bo..y " jk asked with a confused expression

"Yeah I saw you serving the main staff a week ago "
"Oh.. is that so" so this cute blonde boy mistook the CEO the CEO as a TEA BOY that's because he served his main staff some coffee because they were finally able to finish a big project.

"Anyway I wanted to ask can we meet up sometime after work? " tae asked while showing his boxy smile

Cute... jungkook thought while looking at the blonde who was waiting for an answer.

"So you want to take me out on a date hmm...Mr.cutie I thought that's my job "he asked while smirking

Taehyung smiled shyly and asked "so is it a yes or a no" he asked while slightly fidgeting with his fingers... jungkook chuckles softly and said " ofcourse it's a yes..I'll pick you up tomorrow dm me your location darling "

They both exchanged numbers that day and that's how a love feeling bloomed between them that tend to jungkook the one to propose for Taehyung to be his boyfie that how they start their journey till this day

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2