Under His Belt || Bangchan x Reader

-Notes: Hard Dom Bangchan, Boss Bangchan, Work Sex, Bondage, Belt, Porn Tape

You glance down at your phone, sighing as you notice that work is ringing. You answer the call, holding your phone up to your ear.

"Good afternoon, [Y/N]," the desk lady chimes and you immediately recognise the sound of her voice.

"Hi?"

"Mr Bangchan says he needs you in your office as soon as possible," she announces to you.

"Why?"

"He wouldn't give me a reason," she added.

"All right, fine, give me a while," you sigh, beginning to get your things ready to leave your house.

**

"Mr Bang?" You knock on the door of the office, walking in soon after. You notice him as he sits at his desk, still typing on his computer.

"Sit down," he demands, pointing to the seat opposite him. You silently walk over, gently seating yourself across from him. "So, [Y/N]," he begins. "I'd like to ask you about your recent report."

You sit there, thoughts muffled by the confusion of the situation as he turns his desktop screen around. A video starts playing, a clip of you rubbing your tits, showing your body off in your bathroom at home.

Fuck, You really managed to send one of your nudes to your boss.

"Sir..." You gasp. "It was a mistake, I promise, just- just don't fire me," you plead.

"You don't want me to fire you?" He stands up, his voice deepening.

"N-no, please don't," you beg, re-adjusting your seat.

"Then do something for me," he smirks lightly. "Can you just do one small thing for me [Y/N]?"

"Yes, Mr Bang," you agree. "I'll do anything."

"Anything?" He questions, making his way around the desk.

"Yes."

"Can you take me [Y/N]?" He queries, standing directly in front of you.

"Take you?" You pause, looking up at him.

"All of me?" He adds. "Can you take all of me inside of you?" You look down, noticing a tent building in his pants and you let out a short gasp as you realise what he means. You give him a light nod and he quickly grips his huge hands around your waist, pulling you up off of the chair. He pushes you onto the desk and you use your hands to stop your body from hitting the surface, which doesn't last long as he continues to force you down.

You can hear him unbuckle his belt from behind and he lets out a small grunt as he finishes taking it off. He grasps your two hands, currently resting by your side. He then holds them together behind your back with his left hand, using his free hand to tie the belt around your wrists. He then continues to free your hands from his tight grip, leaving you restrained by the belt.

"You ok?" He questions sternly, probably because of the lack of vocalisation on your behalf.

"Mhm," you utter, practically forcing the sound out of your mouth.

"C'mon, words [Y/N]," he growls, pushing you further into the desk, rolling your skirt up over your hips.

"Y-yes," you stutter as you hear the sound of him ripping a condom packet open, his left hand still on your back. You shudder at the unexpected stimulation as you feel his tip nudging your slit from under your panties.

"You want it [Y/N]?" He questions whilst he pulls your wet panties down your thighs.

"Y-yes, please," you urge.

"Yeah?" He teases your hole.

"P-please, I do," the words manage to escape your desperate lips. "I want you inside me."

With that, he slowly enters you, sinking in gently. You flinch as you get used to the sensation of him stretching you out.

"Fuck you're tight," he groans, continuing to slowly enter you.

"A-are you all the way?" You manage to ask as your pussy continues to fit him in, his hands lay under your blouse, on your hips as he guides himself into you.

"3 quarters," he grunts, giving himself one last push in, sinking himself into you as you exhale. "Good girl."

He begins slowly thrusting, allowing you time to get used to him in you. You gasp at every push, grasping onto the desk as your whole body moves with him. He moves his hands from your hips, placing them under your breasts, rubbing them through your bra. As he begins thrashing on your cervix, he speeds up his pace, the belt wrapped around your wrists staring to burn. You let out whimpers as you reach your climax, the walls of your cunt throbbing around his cock, which is still thrusting in an out of you sloppily.

"Good. Fucking. Girl." He mutters slowly under his breath, grasping onto your hair as you spasm. He continues his sloppy thrusts in and out as you remain their lifeless, moans escaping his mouth as he finishes. He flops his body onto you, undoing the belt from your wrists and pulling out of you, his condom still dripping from your wet cunt.

He casually throws the condom out in a nearby trashcan, putting the belt back on and walking back over to you. He slides his hands under your waist, helping you off of his desk, sitting you back down in his chair.

"We'll be doing this again hm?" He nods, taking his laptop and walking out of the office.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Please none of yall remember this... It's 1am and Imma look back on this tmr and hate myself :) But yeah... anyone got any feedback/advice for writing smut? Alr gn love yall <3

If you enjoy my writing style and want to read something longer of mine, definitely go check out 'A Recording of You'!! It's basically about a JYP intern who finds a sex tape of Chan... it's a lot of fun!!