~◆2:Yes and on my way◆~

YN'S POV:
I talked to Sam and Colby for a little bit and asking information of when the vid was and I said YES ofc because who wouldn't.The vid is Tommrow and I was ready.We met at a local coffee shop they greated me outside.

"Y/n! It's nice to meet you!"Sam called out.

"Oms it's nice to finally meet you guys.I waited for this since I was 12!"I said hugging them both

"It's nice to meet you too Y/n."Colby said hugging back.

I always had a crush on Colby and I still do.Just the feeling of him hugging me by my waist sends butterflies down my stomach.

"Anyways let's go inside to discuss tomorrow"Sam said turning to the door.

Colby held the door open like the kind and caring person he is.

                *Colby's pov*

As me and Sam were waiting for Y/n I saw a beautiful girl with (h/c your hair color) walking towards us.It was her. I could feel my face glowing red.After greeting her she huged us my face felt hot and her face was red too.

Sam turned and went in the café and held the door open for Y/n.As she walked in me and her eyes met .She has the most beautiful (e/c your eye color) eyes.As she walked in I was behind her and closed the door behind me.

"Thank you."She said smiling at me

"Not a problem."I said smiling back.

Wait do I actually have feelings for her.But I just met her?

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★
Hello my lovelies
Sorry I didn't post I kind forgot about this fanfic.
Sorry for the short chapter there will be longer ones in the future!<3

Anyways
REMEMBER THAT YOUR REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT AND LOVED!<3<3<3<3<3<3
Have a amazing day/night!<3

Wordcount:310