14

tw: smut

The girls and I run up to the guys greeting them, Tom pulls away from the hug looking around confused.

"Where did the carpet go?" Tom asks. I look to the girls  "I spilled some wine on it while we were eating, please don't get mad!" I reply.

"I'm not mad, shit was like $4000 though." Tom says shrugging.

"$4000!? Why would you buy a carpet that expensive!" I say in disbelief"

Before he could answer my question Georg looks around, "Where's Ella" He asks us.

"Don't know, don't care. Hasn't came out her room all day." Jimena says shrugging.

Georg runs up to check on her, we all just pretend like nothing had happened. They don't need to know.

He runs back downstairs with a letter in his hand. "What's that?" Bill asks Georg.

I don't know it's a letter, she left me. She's nowhere to be found, let me read the letter.

"Dear Georg, I can't do this anymore. I cant live like this anymore, if your gonna try to look for me. Don't. I don't want to be found, I am already out of Tokyo. I just feel out of place, I don't know who I am or what I want to do. So please forgive me and let me figure it out myself. - yours truly, Ella."

Georg reads the note out loud to all of us, the girls and I have our jaws dropped.

"Such a shame, she wasn't always nice but I didn't just want her to disappear." Sophia says.

"Yeah me too, she was mad weird but I didn't expect her to run off like this" I say agreeing with Sophia.

"I don't know about y'all but I don't really care about her" Jimena shrugs.

I look to Jimena with a death glare, that wasn't her line! "Well if she doesn't want to be found then so be it, never cared for her all that much" Georg says.

"So what have you guys been up to?" Tom asks.

"Nothing much just watching movies, wanna join guys?"

"Sure." They all say in unison.

Tom and I sit on the left side of the couch, Bill and Sophia on the right and Gustav and Jimena in the middle.

"This is too much couple shit for me, i'm out!" Georg says walking upstairs.

"Sophia just made me watch 6 hours of twilight, can I please pick what we watch this time!" I tell everyone.

They all nod and I grab the remote and turn on my favorite tv show. Greys anatomy, I love it. Sometimes it can be unrealistic in medical terms though but I love the storyline. Especially when you can understand most of it! I turn on grey's anatomy and lean back watching.

"Not this shit again" Jimena says in a whiny voice. "All they do is have sex then do surgery!"

I gasp, "It's so much more then that!" You'll see Tom. You'll like it.

Look! They just posted the 9th season! I've been waiting for this. You guys will catch on soon enough.

We start to watch the show, Tom won't stop asking me about the medical terms and what they mean. I don't mind though, I like that he's interested in what I do.