8

"He's actually really sweet." Esme says as she runs the brush through her hair as we get ready to go out for dinner with the boys. "I told you that you'd like him!!" I squeal through excitement because oh how much I want them to get together.

I had a pair of blue mom jeans on and a white corset top with black clear heels. I had my hair in tight curls and my makeup was small. Esme and I made our way out the room and down the stairs of the hotel, We were met by the boys standing at the bottom.

Pedri put his hand out to me and a small smirk appeared onto his lips. "You look beautiful." He says as I slip my hand into his and he kisses my knuckles. "Thank you. Don't look too bad yourself." I chuckle before we make our way outside.

GAVI'S POV

"You look beautiful." Pedri said to her as she got to the bottom of the stairs and oh how she did. How her hair was so perfectly done and how you can tell how neatly she done her makeup.

My eyes gazed along to her as she walked out with him. I stood next to Balde and walked out with him, there's no words for how I feel about Charlotte i've only known the girl a few days but the day I first seen her I knew she was the one.

Finding out she was Pedri's girl is what snapped me because Pedri is somewhat my closest teammate and I knew he had a girl but I didn't know what she looked like. 

There's girls in this world then there's her, she's so different like her personality and who she is she just stands out when everyone else blends in. She's the moon in front of all the stars and the sun when there's clouds, you can't miss her.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

I looked back to find Esme's arm wrapped in Ferran's but I also seen Gavi whose eyes were stuck onto me. He realised I was looking and quickly looked away but I just shrugged it off and hopped into the taxi that was waiting.

"This place is apparently posh." Balde blurts out as he sits down. "Who booked it?" I ask crossing my leg over the other. "Esme." Ferran reply's and I turn to her raising my brow. "You didn't say." She smiles then shrugs. "You'll love it I promise."

Esme's always been the one for surprises she would always come to me and say guess what I got you but never actually show or tell me until it was right in my hands. I never understand it but it's also quite cute.

Pedri looked over to Esme I caught a wink from him to her clearly he also knows where we're going and now i'm desperate to know. My eyes gazed out of the window as the taxi made its way around the city.

I looked over everyone was talking as Pedri was looking out the window with his arm over me but Gavi was staring directly in my direction. This is getting so odd now and I am gong to have to talk to him before it gets worse.

We got out the taxi as we got to the restaurant making our way inside as Balde spoke to the waiter to direct us to our table. "This is.. very fancy." Ferran says and Esme chuckles. "He's not wrong." I say.

We make our way to the table I take a seat in between Esme and Pedri, Ferran next to Esme with Gavi and Balde just in front of us. "What you having?" Pedri asks me as he leans closer with the menu.

"Mm I think I'll have the cheese and tomato pasta." I smile as he chuckles and shakes his head. "You're so plain and boring." He says as his eyes scan through the menu.

We ordered our drinks and our food then I excused myself to the bathroom. I walked in touched up my makeup and as I walked out I bumped directly into Gavi. "Shit. Sorry that was my bad." I say as Gavi looks down at me a small smile curved onto his lips.

"It's no problem." He says as he turns to walk say I grab him by the arm. "Wait." I say and he turns to look at me, his eyebrows were firm his face looked puzzled. "Why do you keep making eye contact with me?" Gavi gulps. He looked away from me and at the ground checking the time
on his watch.

He then stutters and clears his throat before he says "It's nothing." He then turns away and makes his way back down towards the table. I have it another five minutes before I made my way back.

I took my seat and glanced at Gavi as Pedri looked next to me and raised his brow slightly. "You okay?" I turn to him and his brows are raised. I smile and give him a slight nod. "Yes. Yes I am okay."

Our food comes to the table and we all go on eating, laughing and talking and over all the entire night was a dream and we loved the entire thing.

I'm still so confused on the Gavi situation and I know I won't stop until I know what's going on. We got back to the hotel then Ferran and Pedri came into our room. We stayed up for hours and hours talking until Esme and Ferran fell asleep.

"Did you talk to Gavi today?" He asks me in a small whisper as we lay just next to one another facing each other. "I asked him why he kept making eye contact with me but he said it was nothing." I reply and Pedri just lets out a small sigh.

"He likes you Lottie. There's no other way through it." He says and places a kiss onto my forehead. "But I love you Pedri. Not him." Pedri smiles and he then pulls me into his chest his arms wrapped tightly around me.

"I love you too L." He says and I then close my eyes against his chest and before you know it I was out cold.