Partners

She wishes for the stars to stay not knowing she is the sun.

"Stop or I will kill you."

Any sane person would run at that threat.

Who said I am not sane?

Me?

I run for my life.

"Bitch. I will kill you."

"You love me too much for that." I say while panting near the class. No one is around since whoever reached is inside and only the all-time late students are left.

"You threw that bombshell right before I slept and then fell asleep. ASLEEP?"

"I was tired." I shrugged and gave her a small smile, rushing inside the class where the teacher has not reached yet. Ms. Match maker has not yet made her dramatic entrance. She has match made most of the couples in our class. Out of the 5, the 4 are her doing but only since there is a highschool love story sequel going on here.

As soon as I enter, I face a broad chest covered with a black hoodie that says 'Oh screw handsome, I am brilliant. If you want to appease me, compliment my brain.' I think I found my person. Me too.

"Hello again." I look up to see the reason why I am going to be murdered by my best friend.

"Heyy." I say looking behind at the confused and very interested best friend. I mouth a sorry to him and drag her to the back of the class.

"Is it him? The mystery guy? The first time you have a chance at romance since you have insulted every guy on the planet." I sigh and nod.

"First listen to me, I know it's a big deal. Yes I didn't insult him instantly because I was shocked and then for the first time, THE FIRST time in forever after you, someone matched my energy."

"You always joked that you would date the male version of me." She raised her eyebrows at me and put my head in my hands. She is never going to stop.

"Wait, let's talk about this after class, first let's talk about Zoe. What's going on with you and lover boy?" I turn the tables on her. She and her cute little highschool love story has been my inspiration and standard for a guy. She not only got a good one but also the guy is head over heels for her since they were kids.

Their age gap doesn't even matter since they know each other since they were kids. She loved him since they were like 7 and bam 10 years later he confesses that he fell in love with her the same exact moment she did. They have dated for 2 years and since he is a years older, he is always busy yet he makes time for her between his internship and university.

He has a very supportive family but he wants to be independent. He rented an apartment at which she has half her stuff kept. They both promised that till she won't graduate, they won't go ahead of kissing.

This guy is controlling himself for her and both of them are very responsible. BUT THEY ARE SO CUTE. Every month one of them does something big for the other and have movie nights for cuddling and work sessions when both of a lot of stuff to complete.

They both have atleast have one meal together every day. Mostly dinner but sometimes it gets late so they have late night snacks together which as she says are her absolute favorite.

"We actually had a fight." She looks down.

"Today morning?" She shakes her head and I gasp.

"What happened, are you okay. I am going to kill him." Her entire face is red and I could see the unshed tears. She is trying so hard not to cry. I hold her hand and squeeze it in reassurance. She takes a few breaths and blinks the tears away. I give her a side hug and pull out my sketch book. She looks at me and smiles.