Ch.1: The Time Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes.

The Time Chamber has so many scrolls of different individual universes that it's hard enough to keep track of each Timeline. But, a extremely small amount of Majins, Saiyans, Earthlings, Namekians, Frieza races, Kais (Young and Elder), Demons, Gods of Destruction, Angels, even the Grand Priest and The Omni Kings (The 2 Zenos, present and Goku Black's Timeline) doesn't even know about it, not even the Androids know about it (A.13, A.16, A.17, A.18, and A.21), non of the Dragon Ball Villains (Raditz, Nappa, Zarbon, Dodoria, Captain Ginyu and his teammates, Frieza, Cell, Broly Z, Turles, Slug, Cooler, Omega Shenron, Super Baby 2 and Goku Black and Zamasu) The Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universe. Not even the heroes (Goku, Krillin, Tien, Yamcha, Piccolo, Gohan, Videl, Majin Buu, Hercule, Goten, Trunks, Gotenks, GT Pan, Jaco, Bardock, Tapion and Broly Super) knows The Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes. Not even the fighters of 12 universes (Universe 6: Hit, Kefla and Universe 11's strongest warrior: Jiren) never heard of The Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes. Fu has been trying to find The Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes but, he's unable to find it. The 2 beings who know The Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes is The Supreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai. Xeno Trunks, Reeny, Majin Sugar, Kristy, Gold, Lime and Alex never been told about The Time Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes.. Nobody ever found out about it, until.. One day....