Ch 2: The Time Scrolls Chamber of Alternate Universes discovered.

Alex was wondering around looking for Toki Toki since, he wondered off. Alex sighed in concerned for the bird. I hope Toki Toki ok, I wonder where he went off to... Alex said worried about the Time Bird and hopes that he not in trouble.. Alex kept searching for Toki Toki for an hour. No luck.. Alex said in a worried tone. Alex was going back to the Time Valt to let The Supreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai know that she couldn't find Toki Toki. She was almost there, until she saw a entrance way by the Time Valt stairs. Alex walks towards the mysterious entrance that she never seen before. Wow, I've never knew the Time Valt actually has a spair room- Wait.. Alex realized that Toki Toki might of flew in the entry way by mistake. Alex immediately ran in the chamber without thinking another thought. As Alex was running down the corridor of scrolls, Alex slowly stops running. She looks around to see that there are possibility millions or billions of different Time Scrolls that nobody knows about. Wow.. Alex eyes widen as she sees so many Time Scrolls in the secret chamber. Alex walks as she ponders about the chamber.

What kind of chamber is this?

How long has this place existed?

But mostly.

Why did The Supreme Kai of Time and Elder Kai nevered told anyone about this place?

And

Does Trunks and Reeny even know about this place?

As Alex kept pounding, she sees one of the scrolls has a dark aura. She picks the dark aura scroll up and looks at it, it looks like the other Scrolls. But, the dark aura was a dark black, not a Demon aura. However, Alex didn't have time to think, she immediately enters the Timeline.

To be continued.

_________________________________________

Hi guys, sorry for taking so long, I kinda lost motivation and I was kinda busy... Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and I hope I can get the motivation to make another chapter...😅😅😅😥😥😥