5

Niall's POV
She called me over and I hesitated a bit but walked towarda her, the baby was lying in the cot right next to her bed so before I talked to her I went up to the baby and lifted her in my arms. God she was beautiful, her hair was dark but not as dark as brailey's real hair but her nose was just like hers and her lips were in the plump heart shape just like brai's, she was really really beautiful, almost as beautiful as brai. I kept her dpwn in the cradle and grabbed a chair next to the bed and sat down staring at brai.

Brai's POV
Nial came and sat down. "Niall I'm sorry" i whispered and he said nothing. "Why did you do that?" He asked lifting his head up.
"I-I it was a drunken moment, I barely remeber anything niall" i said.
"Well, atleast tell me who the person is."
"Niall, i dont know the person."
"You know, you really are a slut." He aaid as he stood up aggresively and stormed outside the room shutting the door with a slam which woke up the baby, a nurse came in and she lifted her up from the cradle and gave her to me. "She's hungry, you might need to feed her" the nurse said.
"Do we have baby formula?" I asked.
"Listen you gave birth in quite a young age and your daughter is sort of ill nutritioned, it would be better if you would go for breastfeeding." The nurse explained and I nodded. "Get yourself comfortable and I'll teach you how to get her a feed. I opened the top botton of the gown and pulled it down, the nurse handed the baby to me and she squeezed my breasts a bit that they would milk and she started suckling. The nurse left the room and I was left in tears because Niall's words kept on repeating in my mind. "You really are a slut".