PILOT

"We are Worker Drones, Autonomous robots helping humans mine exoplanets for our interstellar parent company, 'JCJenson. IN SPAAAAACCCEE!!!!!' Yeah, we were mistreated in the name of Windex but 3 humans were kind to us and treated us fairly, a man named Doctor W.D Gaster and W.D (Y/N) and His little but taller Brother Papyrus" A female voice said explaining their history During the speech, we see the past, showing an army of drones forced to be working for humans and the 3 humans who are actually Skeletons from a place called M.T Ebott, building and gathering resources from the mines.

"But unlike those Annoying nuisances movies, They were forced to see in history class, which showed robots Fighting humans...it didn't end so well for them, because they, because of my ol' man he accidentally fell into the core and out came their own fate" A tired deep male voice was heard also, who seemed to be accompanying the female voice We see another scene, where someone is arguing with Gaster and being pushed into the planets core causing it to collapse, causing a huge explosion, destroying a majority of the exoplanet. After the destruction, we see the worker drones slowly gaining sentiency and strangely the two other Skeletons of Papyrus and (Y/N)

"With biological life wiped from the planet, we found it pretty easy to pick up where they left off. We finally had a future, all to ourselves." The female voice said once more

"But here's one simple problem...The company wanted them dead and me and my brother executed... so they sent out these damn but to me, Respectable Murder Drones"
The male voice added Suddenly, we see a pod landing down the planet, right near the civilization. The pod revealed to be the Murder Drones that the male voice was talking about earlier, and they started to go on a killing spree down the city as one of the drones pray to themselves

(Timeskip to today)

We cut back to a school classroom, where an emo-looking female drone with purple hair and a Skeleton with red glowing eyes and a golden tooth and with a Brooklyn accent were currently giving a presentation.. They're names are, Uzi and (Y/N)

 They're names are, Uzi and (Y/N)

Uzi

(Y/N)

(Y/N)

"But what have our parents done for the past forever while those things build a spire of corpses?! Hide under the ice behind three stupid doors?! It's like we're waiting for an inciting incident! Anyway, that's why our project is this sick-as- hell Railgun!" Uzi exclaimed, she pulls out her railgun with flairs.