Arc 1 - Loop 4 - Turnover

YOOOOOOOOOOOO, i'm back, do any of you still read this story? I hope so, i know it took a while, but i finally found the time to get this done,  enjoy!

"Hey, you buying an Appa or not?"

Stop

"You two look pale, you alright?"

No more, please no more, why can't I just die? What can I hope to accomplish here? I don't want to be here anymore, I need to get out of here, before we can get killed.

Without a second thought I grabbed Subaru's hand.

"Aneko what're you-? Woah!"

I ran with Subaru in tow, I wasn't thinking about anything else. We need to get out of here, it's only a matter of time before we get killed, we just need to run, as far as we can go.

Farther.

Farther

Farther

FARTHE-!

"Aneko!"

My hand was tugged with Subaru's opposing force, making me slow down and stop, through my huffed breaths I turned around. Subaru was looking at me with a confused and concerned look on his face.

"Aneko...What's wrong?"

"..."

No way he just asked that.

"What's...wrong? What's wrong?! Everything is wrong, Subaru!"

I grabbed Subaru by the collar and put him up against the wall. "Us being here, dying only to get sent back in time, just to get killed again! Nothing here makes sense!"

"..."

"Why did we have to get sent here? We're just two good for nothing losers! We're not protagonists, and we're sure as hell not anyone important! If we keep going like this we'll just die, and die, and die, over and over, until we go mad."

"Aneko..."

""Look, I've had my fill of dying for today, let's just sell your phone and live quietly as merchants."

"Would you shut up!"

Subaru raised his voice, and grabbed my hands that were grabbing his collar and pulled them off.

"Aneko, are you dumb?"

"Huh?"

"No, you are dumb!"

What did this guy just say?

"You're telling me you want to give up and leave people to die? Is that what you want?!"

"What are you talking about? Of course I don't want to leave them to die, but if the price for their safety is our lives, then what's the point? And it's like we can do much, we're just normal humans."

"Aneko, but we can do something, you also understand our ability, we have the power to change fate, if we have the power to save them but chose not too, that's the same as killing them with our own hands."

Hearing those words, I thought back to the brutal deaths of Felt, Rom and Emilia. I instinctively covered my stomach.

"Look I know you're scared, Aneko. I'm scared too, but I wanna help them in any way I can, even if I have to die."

"Why go so far? It's not like you owe them, they've never met us, remember?!"

"Even so, I won't leave them to their fate."