Prologue~

Guiniver sat on the ledge of the grassy hill

Guiniver sat on the ledge of the grassy hill.  She was gazing over the battlefield below.  She watched as the soldiers formed. She let out a long sigh, Those poor people have no idea what they're truly fighting for.
She thought sadly. Then a twig snapped. Causing several birds to fly in the air in a panic.
She chuckled, "I can sense you, Elais," Guiniver said glancing over her shoulder. A shadow creeped slowly out of the treeline. The figure removed a bracelet-like band around their arm(?)
Instantly becoming visible to her. His strawberry blonde hair flowing in the wind. "What are you doing here Guin?"
His voice sounded wary. She looked to the side, her eyes drooping a bit." Minding the view. What about you?"
She smiled at him. She hoped that he would not see through the excuse, though still knowing he's smarter than that.. He looked at her, his amber eyes becoming small slits.
"You really think I'm that dim? Why are you really here, Guin?" He sighed and slowly walked up to her, extending a hand.
Elais pulled her up with one swift tug, bringing her into a hug. She felt his strong arms wrap around her, as if the world around them didn't exist. Closing her eyes she breathed out, feeling safe in his arms.
His grip became stronger. He took a deep breath, slowly exhaling "I love you so much, Guin, and I'm so sorry."
Elais whispered in her ear, gripping her waist. "I love you, to Elais." she looked up at him, he didn't keep eye contact with her.
"What do yo-?" Guiniver was about to ask. Then she felt something cold pierce her skin.
Silver liquid slowly started gushing out of her wound. She looked at Elais, tears starting to flow from her eyes. He didn't look at her.
She was about to blow her whistle hoping anyone would hear her cry for help. But then the world faded black...