•Infinite: Myungsoo/L•

Reader: Mizuki Furuwaka
(@-whitelies-)
Bias: Infinite - Myungsoo (L)
Song: Kara - Cupid
----
Title- Finally
----

•Mizuki's P.O.V•

I smiled as I stared at the Kingka of TOP High School. L, he's perfect. A guy like him can't ever love me back. I pout as I remembered that. I felt eyes on me & I looked at the person who was glaring at me, Park Bo Young, Queenka; The leader & who happens to 'love' L & his girlfriend. I sighed, got up from my empty lunch table & headed outside. I was an exchange student from Tokyo, Japan & came here about a year ago.

L was the one know toured me around the school & sat with me at lunch for maybe about 2 months. Then he started dating Bo Young & sat with her at lunch. He never looked at me again. He even asked if someone else could show me around the school. I was disappointed at first, but then I grew to love him from far away. I got used to it, so staring at him was a habit. I never cared if I got caught, I mean he doesn't even look at me. So why care, right?

I opened the entrance door & headed outside. I wasn't feeling school today. I headed for the gates ready to make a left turn for my house.

"Mizuki-ah!" I looked back & saw Woohyun; Kingka & part of Infinite with L.

"Uh, yeah?" I was confused as hell. Woohyun never talked to me, never.

"Where are you going?"

"Home?" It came out more like a question.

"Why?" Jesus, is this 20 Q's?

"I'm feeling ill."

"Oh." I looked around & saw L staring at us. My heart sped up & I blushed, but I didn't look away. "Want me to walk you home?"

"No." I turned around. "I'll be fine on my own, like always."

~L's P.O.V~

I had seen Mizuki walk out of the school building. Me being the coward, sent Woohyun to ask her where she was going & why. I was watching them the whole time & we made eye contact. For a moment I stopped breathing until she looked away & walked away from Woohyun.

"Home & ill." Woohyun just said while he sat back down. "'I'll be fine on my own, like always.'" I flinched. I'm sorry, Mizuki.

--Next Day--

I walked up to Mizuki's locker. I slammed her locker shut & stared at her with a blank look.

"Um? Can I help you?" She asked with her cute accent.

"'I'll be fine on my own, like always.'" I quoted her. She lowered her gaze. "Mizuki."

"I knew you sent him to ask me those questions."

"How?"

"You were looking at me." I saw her smile that I missed so much. "So I said that because I knew he was going to tell you."

"I'm so sorry." She turned around & started to walk away but I grabbed her wrist & forced her to look at me.

"L.."

"Bo Young forced me to stop looking & talking to you. I'm stupid & dumb for listening to her. Yes, I liked her but when I started dating her, she was the complete opposite from what I wanted. Day by day I learned myself that I loved & missed you. And I'm so, very sorry for leaving you. If you can forgive me, give me a chance."

"Finally," I looked at her confused. "Finally." She wrapped her arms around my neck. "Finally." She kissed me & I wrapped arms around her waist.

"Finally." I repeated her.