Chapter 1

Shay Pov

School was long as fuck & boring as always. You got bitches hating and niggas jocking , typical day at Birmingham High. After the last bell I walked out with my bitch mya & we made our way to the locker . Ironic how all our lockers are beside each other, plus this other brown skin bitch named Janet. No lie lil mama was fly as hell, but I never had a convo with her.
"Damn it's hot asf & stank in this hallway" I said
"Hell yeah bitch , janitors don't clean shit either" Mya said
We died laughing but it suddenly stopped when this fine as darkskin nigga named Devon walked by us with like 2 other niggas. "Damn" I thought , guess I was staring a little to hard cause he looked at me and flashed a billion dollar smile. I looked away and rolled my eyes cause all these niggas the same. Soon we seen Jay walk up with his hoe , oops excuse me I meant girlfriend Caelyn.
"Hey Y'all " Jay Said I simply nodded and looked away, mya all smiling and shit knowing we don't fuck with the hoe, mind you this my bitch but she can be a little shady.
"Why smiling and shit hoe ?" I said
"Bitch cause Devon coming over here " Mya said as she pointed like a fucking retarded. Oh Shit, What his fine ass want ? I thought
"Wassup Ma ?" Devon Said licking his lips, I could've sworn they seen the wet spot between my legs Mya ole quick ass blushed & said hey , i looked at her like bitch tf you doing ? So i simply turned away and opened my locker i soon heard a light chuckle and a tap on my shoulder . I turned around faster then expected and looked at Devon .
"I was actually talking to you ." He said , I looked dumb founded and spoke "Hey Devon"  Mya Snickered & I Shot Her A Death glare , "I thought you looked good that's all" Devon said "Don't I always" I said cockily Devon chuckled "Yeah ma" He said licking his lips , "Boy what you want" I said "Your number, so stop playing and give it to me" He said , i looked at him like he was crazy  "I'll give it to you if you tell me my name" I said, He gave me a cocky smirk and raised a brow and said "Mines" , I laughed  and walked the hell away. Most people be ready to fall in his little traps but i'm straight on that , i'll stick with my money and education. Mya caught up to me "What's wrong with you bitch, Devon is the best thing around this school if you ain't hopping i will bitch" I looked my bestfriend up and down "Bitch you need some fucking water or a gatorade, that nigga looking for something to dip in and i'm not up for it"