October 2nd - Dusk Til Dawn [Ghost Smoker x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• You never thought your new apartment would come with a roommate

You never thought your new apartment would come with a roommate. Since a previous tenant never left, you find yourself somehow becoming closer and closer with the spectral man. Could something real be forming? Or are you going to be ghosted?

CW: GHOST DICK, bad reference to the 1990 movie 'Ghost', oral (female receiving), vaginal penetration, unprotected sex, use of a toy, masturbation, lingerie.

Title Song: "Dusk Til Dawn" By ZYAN feat. Sia

• WC: 3.9k

9k

There was always a smell of cigars in the old apartment. It wasn't too bad once you were used to it, but it was a part of the reason why the rent was so cheap. And, as the neighbors joked with you, it came with a roommate. You never believed in ghosts before you moved, but there was definitely a presence that inhabited the space with you.

The pre-war apartment never felt empty or alone, which was nice, but sometimes the TV would turn on to the news, and no matter how often you changed the channel, it would flip back. Newspapers and magazines would always be moved in the morning, and the decorative rocks you kept in your plants would sometimes be stacked and oddly balanced on your coffee table when you were not looking. All of the crosswords and sudokus also got solved in the puzzle books you had, and some of the ones you had answered were crossed out and corrected.

No one in the building was old enough to know who might have once lived there, and the rental company that owned your apartment complex did not hold the records. After a long stint of research, you found out that a previous tenant in the past was a Marine Officer. Most of the records that you were able to find did not show a name, save for a single picture you were able to pilfer from a military records facility that a friend was able to get you into. You never wanted to do anything so risky in your life again, but to have a face and at least a possible nickname was oddly satisfying for you.

Smoker.

It was fitting, given the cigar in his mouth and slight scowl on his face. Smoker had served during World War 2, and took up residence in the apartment some years after. Supposedly he was found dead, deemed a heart attack, but nothing more was said. It never listed a family or next of kin, so for now, you just kept the faded photo in a nice frame in the living room.