October 4th - Babydoll [Fae Sanji x F!Reader] {Erotic Romance}

• When you find the Third Prince of your local Fae Court caught in yet another snare, you have to confront him and your feelings of being dumped by the same guy together

When you find the Third Prince of your local Fae Court caught in yet another snare, you have to confront him and your feelings of being dumped by the same guy together.

CW: Pegging, Dom Reader, use of toy, male whimpering, mention of bisexual Sanji, lots of crying from Sanji, Dacryphilia.

Title Song: "Babydoll" By Ari Abdul

• WC: 4.9k

Once is a happenstance, twice is a coincidence, three times is a pattern

What would that make this then?

Staring down at the man who was caught in the snare laid out for rabbits or other small animals, you saw his hands were bound above his head and he just looked absolutely pitiful. You had known Sanji for a time, at least that was the name the man of the fae had given you. Unlike the other instances you found him caught, he was stark naked this time with a raging boner.

It was the sixth time in two weeks.

"Seriously, dude. You have a problem."

His unnaturally big blue eyes looked up at you, fluttering slightly with his wings as if he were going to cry, but the tone in his voice was not frightened at all, almost playful, "But... I am trapped with iron and I cannot free myself! Just leave me here to die by the hunter's hand!"

You rolled your eyes, knowing full well there wasn't a trace of iron in that snare, "Cut the shit. That's a regular rope. Also..." you took a deep breath, trying to steady your emotions and not sound angry, "He's gone."

Sanji blinked, then turned his head to face you, "Bullshit! I just saw him yesterday!"

"Yeah, going back to the cities with his furs. He used you to help himself, 'nough said."

Folding your arms, you sighed, then pinched the space between your eyes. The first time you noticed Sanji in a trap, you had attempted to help him out. Being a druid, you were well-versed in the forest you had made your home, including all of its inhabitants. You had never been inside of their space, but you were aware of the lands in which the local fae had claimed for their court. While you were on amicable terms with the court, you never close enough to any of the fae to be on what one would call friendly terms. The closest you were to even a name-to-name basis was Sanji, the Third Prince of the court. It was not his true name, as names held power, and he only knew you as "the Druid".