SYNOPSIS

THE MILLIONAIRE'S MATCHMAKING
GENRE: ROMANCE/ MATURE CONTENT
REVISED VERSION

Alexander Montgomery is a 28 year old millionaire who swore never to date again after he was separated from his wife two years ago . The situation changed completely after one meeting with Isabella Heyes during one match making event. Her beautiful green eyes totally captivated Alexander who then decided to use his riches as well as influence so that he can draw nearer to the woman.

When Alex's ex-wife came back, threatening his new relationship, he faced a tough choice: should he protect his new love or give in to old desires? Would their past experiences teach them to stay together, or would they face a reality that required making difficult decisions about their love?

BILLIONAIRE GAME SERIES

The English Version of the book is available in Good novel platform.

✓ The Millionaire's Matchmaking ( completed)
✓ Beyond the Billionaire's image ( on-going)
✓ The trillionaire's Daring Proposal roposal ( soon)
✓ A Tycoon's Tempting Deal ( soon )

Reproduction of content from this book is strictly prohibited. All characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination, devoid of real-life connections. Appreciate the narrative but refrain from any copying. Your cooperation in preserving originality is expected.

MATURE CONTENT IN A FEW CHAPTERS.

Started : August 29, 2023
Ended : January 27, 2024

Revised Version:
Started : July 6, 2024
Ended:

M S _ A L E X A