Chapter 10: Unhappy Campers

The morning sun was just beginning to peek over the horizon as Blitzo, Moxxie, Millie, and Loona found themselves stepping off the train at the luscious and loamy Camp Wacky Smiles. The unfamiliar surroundings were a stark contrast from the usual grime and chaos of hell, with its towering trees, chirping birds, and the scent of pine needles.

"Alright, team," Blitzo began, his voice echoing through the calm forest. "We're here for one reason, and one reason only: to protect the prince of Hell, Stolas, on his father-daughter camping trip. Remember, we're blending in - act naturally."

Moxxie and Millie nodded, but Loona rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why do we have to babysit some prince?" she grumbled, but followed the group nonetheless.

As the day progressed, the squad found themselves thrust into a world of campfire songs, knot-tying lessons, and woodland exploration. They stuck close to Stolas and his daughter Octavia, ensuring their safety while attempting to blend in with the other campers.

Throughout the day, Blitzo struggled to keep his mind focused on the task at hand. His thoughts kept drifting back to his own experiences of camp, when he was a kid. He remembered the fun, the laughter, the friendships made... and the intense homesickness that always seemed to follow him like a shadow.

Meanwhile, Moxxie and Millie, who had always been more outdoorsy, found themselves enjoying the activities. They even managed to win a canoeing race, much to the annoyance of some of the other campers.

Loona, on the other hand, was less than enthused. She spent most of her time lounging by the lake, her eyes never leaving her phone. But when a group of bullies started picking on Octavia, she didn't hesitate to step in.

As the sun began to set, the team gathered around the campfire, roasting marshmallows and sharing stories. It was during this moment of peace that Blitzo realized something - despite the strange circumstances and his initial reluctance, he had actually enjoyed his day at Camp Wacky Smiles.

But even amidst the laughter and camaraderie, they didn't let their guard down. After all, they were still in a mission. Blitzo knew they would have to stay alert, especially with the looming threat that seemed to follow Stolas wherever he went.

As the night fell upon the camp, the team settled into their cabin, ready to face whatever came their way. They knew their time at Camp Wacky Smiles was far from over. But for now, they had each other, and that was enough.

The chapter ends with a sense of anticipation for what adventure the next day at camp might bring for Blitzo and his team.

To be continued in Chapter 11!...