Favorite Things to do together (short but cute)

Before we start, I wanted to say thanks for 395 views and the person who voted for this story, this person is..... 

Kotlc_Wof      (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you for voting! Here's a screenshot of the ranking we got!

We are #68 place in Song out of 21.2k!

Anywho back to the story!

-The two of you love cuddling, no matter the time, weather or even if you two had a fight the two of you would still cuddle and make up with each other!

-The two of you during school would make fun of Keefe and you would have to hold Tam back if he wanted to start a fight with Keefe. Whether, it's hair styling or just overall awesomeness they would argue about it.

-The two of you also enjoy being in the kitchen, cooking and baking with each other. The most favourite thing to make is mallowmelt and cinnacreme. You two try out new recipes from Sophie's mom.

-At the end of the day, you both like to cuddle with a cup of cinnacreme and watch the stars and talk about your days, till you both fall asleep......

-Tam will listen to your thoughts and concerns without judgement, sometimes offering his opinion and comforting you. In return, you as well listen and comfort and the two of you joke about your friends and your day!

Sorry for being so short, I'm writing a longer one for you guys (heads up, it's coming soon!) and i just wanted to post an update and a fluffy chapter! Thanks again for the votes and reads and don't forget if you have a request put it in the comments!

Have a good day/night and enjoy reading! - Moonstar