1. flights & meet

"ill call you when i land" i told my older sister, hold on i havent introduce myself im lacy martinez. im 20 years old. i have an older sister only. both my parents passed when i was 15. i got asked to move to california so i can work at seventeen!! workers saw my youtube channel and videos and contacted me saying they wanted me to work with them. i couldnt say no and give up this opportunity.

😇✨😇✨

"hey i landed safely" it was about 2pm so i went around looking around and try to get use to this area.

i got a phone call..

"oh hi, yes this she."

"really wow thank you" i said i hung up the call and did a little happy dance.
i started to work on monday. it was friday afternoon so i had to fund a place where to stay. i suddenly fell to the ground. my purse flew and everything flew out of it. "ow" i said gettig the hair out of my face.

i then noticed a hand reaching out.

i look up and noticed the face.

"fuck" i mumbled. i grabbed the hand got up. i was handed my purse with everything in it.

"cameron" i whispered. he looked shocked. i was suddenly pulled into a hug. i hesitated to hug back but i did.

"lucy oh my" he said into my ear.

"im so sorry we lost control" he laughed.

i missed his laugh.

"its okay" i smiled.

"what Are you doing here?" he asked."i actually got here an hour ago because i got asked to work for seventeen" i squealed.

we talked and caught up. we walked around and i got to meet 2 of his friends. nash and matt. they were really sweet. my first day here and i already met cameron.

"thank you for showing me around. i have to go its getting late" i said getting up from his couch. "where are you staying?" he asked. "im going to a hotel" i said grabbing my Gucci purse. "no stay here i have a guest room" he said grabbing my hand. "no no its okay i dont want to interfere your home." i said. "its fine i basically live alone nash moved in with girlfriend he only comes when we decided to hang out. i could use some company" he said in a begging tone. "please move in. we can grab your suitcase out of my car" he begged. i agreed and said ok.

✨😇✨😇✨

i woke up in a big t-shirt. i got up and washed off my smeared makeup and brushed my teeth i got into the shower and washed my face , body , hair . i changed into a lose flowery croptop and white high wasted shorts with my while fans. i put on eyeshadow mascara eyeliner blush bronzer.
i went downstairs to find a shirtless cam. i looked away because if i didnt i would find myself staring at his beautiful abs and vline.

"goodmorning" he said passing me huge pancake.

"hi" i said sitting down. it was somewhat awkward but not too much.

"so im actually going to the gym today wanna go?" he asked putting on a shirt.

"sure" i smiled cutting the pancake.

"how to you make and flip this huge pancake" i giggled

😇✨😇✨😇

on our way to the gym we talked about old memories when his parents and mine were always together. it actually made tears come out on thinking about my parents.

we both went into the swimming pool and relays then we both went to the boxing. we were both greeted by fans. i was so thankful for this life. "we are done" he said wiping his sweat with a towel.

we went outside and took picture with fans some asked if we dated. we both no and went with flow.

it was 5 so i decided to shower again. i smelt like sweat. after i was done i decided to make dinner for two reasons. i was hungry and for thanking cam for letting me stay here. i made sushi rolls and eggs rolls. i loved this meal my mom taught me how to make this meal.

we ate and laughed and talked about random things. i felt a instant connection but i brushed it off. he's my old friend i couldn't possibly like him right?

suddenly our momment of laughter got interupted. there was a knock. cam went to get it and was greeted by a beautiful brunette. they hugged and kissed. my heart shattered. but why? i cant have him hes taken probabaly by the best girl. i got up and cleared our plates and washed them. i covered the leftover with aluminum. i went into the living room to find them watching a movie. i smiled and walked past them upstairs. i took out my contact and put on my glasses. i was facetiming my sister.

"hey"
"hows california" she asked
"its good its so different from home but i love it" i smiled.
"where you at?" she asked
"i actually met cameron. remember him he made me fall then instantly i recognized him." i laughed.
"where is he?" she asked. goodness shes full of questions.
" downstairs with his beautiful girlfriend. i felt insecure when i saw her. shes so ugg pretty" i said.
"shut up lucy your beautiful too. im actually jealous im not you!" she yelled. "well thankyou" i smiled.
"well got to go timezones different over here girlfriend" she said laughing. i forgot about timezone. "bye ill see you whenever" i smiled.

"why?" i hear. i right away look up to the doorway of my room.

"why what?" i asked slightly confused.

"feel insercure" he said coming to my bed.

i wish he nevered heard.

"no reason" i smiled getting ready to go to bed. he the unexpectedly pecked my lip. i took to long to kiss by then he pulled apart

i was shocked. he winked and walked back to the door. "goodnight beautiful" he said shutting my door. thats the last thing i remembered best dozing off.

😇✨😇✨😇

"thank you for watching this weeks video. im so glad some of you guys are buy my stuff at aero which is amazing i wouldnt be here without you guys thank you subscribe to be notified when is the next video is up and dont forget click her to watch my newest blog which was on a plane because i can to l.a like and comment requested video or what you thought about this video." i said then pausing my camera.

i suddenly hear the door slam shut. i assumed cameron would be here. it was sunday afternoon which meant i would have to get ready for my first day at seventeen i put on my glasses and headed downstairs to find cameron in tears.

i slowly made my way to cameron. he noticed me and instantly hugged me. "whats wrong?" i asked in a whisper. "she cheated on me" he whispered. i was shocked. why are the pretty burnettes cheat. not all but most of the ones i know. i hugged him.

"cameron dont cry. you have a bright future ahead of you. she was stupid not to realize how good of a boyfrind you were to her. she was blind enought to not notice how smart and goodlooking and amazing you are. you can like without her. like they say theres many fish in the sea" i said rubbing his back in figure "o"

i left him to have space. i went to decied what i should wear for first impression. i picked out a white dress pants with a lose long sleve dress shirt with black tanktop under.

its was about 5 so i went downstairs. "im gonna take a stroll through downtown." i said while passing cameron. "can i come?" he asked getting up. i nodded.

we walked into some stores and shopped around. we ended up walking to a park swinging until the sunset arrived.

he seemed a bit better than earlier.

i felt bad for him.

we eventually walked home and said goodnight comsidering it was 12.
and i needed to be up by 7 to get to my new job.

this is the end of this chapter in my life i cant wait to see what the next chapter has in store for me.

🌸 so this is my very first chapter!! i cant wait for you guys to read more of this!! love you! 🌸