𝟎𝟎.

𝐍 𝐎   𝐓 𝐈 𝐌 𝐄   𝐓 𝐎   𝐃 𝐈 𝐄 when you're fully conscious but you don't know which part is you

when you're fully conscious but you
don't know which part is you.

┌────────────────────┐

𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐈𝐀
𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀 𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫
𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞.

└─────────────────────┘

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ↴

    𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀 always had a dream.

From the age of five, she developed a dream of working as a police officer after watching an episode of a true crime documentary — which as a result, she got the tv taken away from her for over a month but that didn't stop her from developing the dream — at the age six she wanted to become a detective and this never changed until the age of nineteen.

By the age of nineteen, 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 had exceeded all of her dreams. She had joined a police academy as soon as she was able to, graduated, instantly got recruited once she left the academy and most importantly to her, she was working her way up to becoming a detective.

But then a knock came on her door and with that, so did a new dream. At only nineteen years old, 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐀𝐃𝐀 got offered a job to work as a trainee for the CIA.

Now growing up, 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 had heard stories of the CIA but that never really interested her. Why would it? She was born in Russia but moved to London at a young age. She knew she would have to move to America to work there and she didn't like the idea of that. She never liked change.

But that was when she was only a kid, it was different now and 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐀 didn't even hesitate. She took the offer and with that, a new dream was born. However, when has a dream ever been what it's made out to be?