That person is nick pt8

Tao's POV :

My question is why was Charlie crying ,And why wasn't his silly boyfriend not with him. As you can probably tell I'm not Nicks biggest fan, it's almost like he is taking my best friend away from me.

Anyway's I need to get Nick , to calm Charlie down. There is a problem, I don't know where his classroom is , so I ask Aled. "Hey Aled?", "yeah !""do you know what room Nick is in?".Aled takes his phone out of his blazer pocket, while Charlie is still sobbing in the cubicle.

"I will text Nick " Aled says while looking at his phone. "Charlie please stop crying!" It just got louder.

Nick 🏈

Aled10:39)hey nick 

Nick10:41)hey?

Aled10:43)what room are you in ?

Nick10:43)056 why?

Aled10:45)do you think you could come to the toilets?

Nick10:46)no the teacher is too strict 

Aled10:47)okay we're coming to get you 

Nick10:49)we're?

"Tao we're going to get Nick!" I hear aled say to me . We walk out, "wait!, one of us should stay here to check on Charlie " Aled agree. "Boys!" Mr Ajayi says coming closer. "What are you two doing out of lessons!?" He looks calm but annoyed.

We can hear Charlie's sob getting louder and louder mr Ajayi looks confused " Is is someone crying ?"we nod "do you know who?" We look at each other and I say "Charlie!" He nods and walks in "you boys stay here!".

Charlie's POV :

What is wrong with me. Why couldn't I have just kept quiet, now it's bigger than it should have been. I need to keep my mouth shut. They finally leave , but Tao said he was going to get nick, he can't see me like this.

Suddenly the door opens, At this point I'm holding my breath. "Charlie spring!" It's mr Ajayi ,"Charlie can you come out" I don't answer him, I'm still trying not to cry. "Charlie please answer me!" I can't hold it in , I just let my tears drench my face"oh Charlie ,please talk to me "he says sounding concerned.

Mr Ajayi's POV :

If I was going to be honest ,im not sure what to do. I can normally handle crying students , but Charlie is different not necessarily in a bad way . But it's true,I like to think Charlie trusts me ,but he needs someone who can understand him and someone who he can understand what they are trying to do. That person is Nick.

401 words