Chaper 1

- Troye -
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*
My alarm blared trough the room as I opened my eyes and was greeted by the blaring sun shining through my windows. As I reopened my eyes, I remembered that today is the first day of my new school in a different school, different state, and a different country. I wiped the sleep from my eyes and groggily got out of bed. I shivered slightly as my feet touched the cold floor. I went to my wardrobe and picked out a dark blue sweater with my skinny jeans then headed to the bathroom.

I stripped my clothes then hopped in the shower once the temperature was just right. As I was washing in my shampoo, I started to sing one of my favorite songs, Don't Wait, and by the time the song finished I was done in the shower. The only time that I would sing is in the shower and my family didn't seem to mind, in fact, they usually encouraged me to sing publicly but I get to scared of people judging me so I refuse.

As I got out of the shower, and dried myself, I put on black boxer briefs, my jeans, my blue sweater, and a black beanie since my hair decided to rebel against me today. Just as I grabbed my school bag my annoying little sister, Sage, called me down. "TROYE, YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT DOWN HERE OR YOU WILL BE LATE FOR YOU FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" "I'M COMING!" I said equally as loud, rushing down the stairs. I reached the bottom to see my mom, Larelle, my dad, Shaun, my little brother, Tyde, and of couse, my little sister, Sage. They all smiled at my as I went to get an apple from the fruit bowl and I smiled back.

"Ready for your first day of American school, Honey?" My mom asked as I sat down at my seat. "As ready as I'll ever be," I said and smiled to show that I was joking.

"Try and find a boyfriend!" My dad yelled as I walked out the door and I internally groaned as I heard the exact same thing every other year. Did I meantion that I was also gay. My old school has always been super nice and supportive about me coming out and no one seems to have a problem with it. But in this new school I'm really afraid and from all the films I've seen, I have a feeling that they won't be.

~Time skip to school~

I got out of my old black jeep and looked up to my brand new school for senior year. It was a lot bigger than my last one and there were a bunch of kids outside just talking to friends. As I stepped up the steps, all I could think was 'Here goes nothing.'