Part of me(Niall Horan Fanfic)

"I love you." I hear niall say as Im falling asleep in his arms. He changed My life. I went from being the girl nobody liked to the girl who was loved. no everyone still hated Me, except niall who is the only one I cared about. Sure even more people started hating Me but I had niall. I went from crying myself to sleep to hearing the love of My life say he loves Me as I fall asleep. I used to wake up every morning wishing I never woke up, Wishing the pain would just go away. I almost even killed myself but niall saved my life.

I sat on the bathroom floor. I felt my warm tears on my face. I tasted the warm salty tears drip onto my lips. You grab a picture of your best friend who died last night. I went to school hoping, praying not to be bullied but if I was I knew She would be there but she wasnt. I opened my locker to see a note nobody deserved to read. I saw a picture of her dead on the street. "There we took care of her, To bad we didnt kill you too." the note read. i dropped it on the ground trying to run out of the school. People where laughing and pushing me. Nobody deserves this. I repeated in my head. I knew nobody would miss me. I lived with Sandy my foster parent, She was never home and when she was i was feeding her or cleaning. She didnt even call me by my name, She just said hey kid when ever she wanted to get my attention. My parents eft me, I remember when they did. they gave me a photo of us together. "Here, now you can see the family you will never have again because your worthless." My mom said. "Now get out of my house you stupid idiot." My dad said throwing a bottle at me. I slept on the street for weeks until they took me to foster care. I went to many homes...10 to be exact but nobody wanted me. I didnt understand why. I just needed sombody to love me. a tear fell on the picture of the family i never thought i would loose.