Run pt9

Aleds POV :

I need to find Nick and quickly. I run to 056 where Nick said he was.I have to think of an excuse.I knock on the door "come in" I hear nick's teacher say . I hate this everyone Is staring at me except for Nick "umm mr ajayi needs Nick Nelson." The teacher looks at me funny then sighs "Alright Nick!"he says while pointing at the door where I am standing , Nick take's his stuff . We start walking then he stops "can you just tell me what's going on!?" He says a bit frustrated , I don't say a thing and just speed walk to the toilets.

Nicks POV:

What the heck is going on.it looks as if we are walking to the toilets we probably are , we arrived at the toilets and I see mr ajayi and Tao by the door.Tao looks at me and says "he  won't stop crying " who who won't stop crying,it suddenly hits me ,the only person who isn't here is Charlie.Charlie is crying!.

I must have pulled a awful face because everyone stared at me. I didn't say anything and just barge past the door.there is a loud sobbing "Charlie?!"the sobs pause "Charlie please open it".

He won't open it, the bell rang for our next lesson ,I'm starting to get worried.I walk back out ,Aled and Tao have gone but mr ajayi just looks at me ."No luck" I say disappointingly,"alright,I'm going to call his mum" I nod knowing full well this is not going to go down well.

"Charlie you need to get out you mums coming ."

*20 minutes later *

Charlie's POV:

"Charles Francis spring!" I hear my mum shout.no no no why her of all people.

"Charlie get out of there now!"

I start to panic,I have to run.I look under the stall and see three pairs of feet , I unlock the door and run  dodging Nick, I do feel bad for leaving him but I had to.I run out of school.

Darcy's POV: 

I get a call from Charlie,why is he calling me he should be in lesson,well I guess I should be as well but I'm not.I pick up.

"Hello"

"Darcy I need your help!"

"What's up"

"I need somewhere to stay"

"I thought you were staying at nicks?"

"I can't!! "

"Okay okay calm down spring"

"Darcy!"

"Okay,so I'm staying at Tara's tonight so meet us at the Higgs school gate"

"Thank you"

I hang up.why did Charlie need somewhere to stay?any way it's not my place to ask questions.

Janes POV:

That little animal, why would he just do that, he is on my last nerve.I try and forget he exist because he is to hard to please, and if that doesn't work I try and forget he's my son.

Nicks POV:

Charlie just bolted out of here , I tried to grab him but he is to fast. I knew Jane coming here was a mistake,I just want to be with Charlie to comfort him .

484 words