Releasing the Stress 「19」

I woke up to my love looking at me in the face. I fluttered my eyelashes as he came into focus. "Goodmorning, Shin." He spoke the first words of the day. The sun beamed through the blinds, shining in my eyes. I could see the dust particles in the light as it shone, i'm safe. He held me in his arms as I opened my mouth.

"Goodmorning, Sou." I gave a small smile. I'm so happy to be with him. I'm just so happy to wake up to someone like him. He makes me want to keep going. I stared into his eyes, he just smiled at me. What would I do without him? What would I do? I think I'd die. I wouldn't have a place to stay, a person to protect me. I'd just die. That's all. He's everything to me.. If.. If I lost him i'd..

"Honey?" His face twisted to saddened expression. He put a hand on my cheek, wiping the tear that was dripping down my pale cheek. I didn't even realize I was beginning to cry.. "What's wrong? Why do you cry?" He asked me softly.

I just stared at him.. He cares about me so much, I just.. I just.

"I-I.. Ehh...!" I hicced, wiping my tears as they fell even more. Why does he care so much? I can't be that special!! Can I? "I'm S-Sorry..!" I sobbed.

He wiped my tears with his one thumb, then brought his hand to the back of my head. He coerced me into his chest, hugging me tighter now. "For what, my love?"

"I- I just.. I don't even know! I.. I just love you so much." I cried into his chest.

He let out a small pity laugh, "Awhh... Shinnie.." He brought my face up to his, cupping both my cheeks with his hands. "I love you so much more." He then brought me into kiss him. I closed my eyes, He loves me.. More than anyone. More than my parents ever did. More than any of my friends. More than anyone ever.

He pulled out of the kiss, licking his lips. "Now c'mon, school." He squint his eyes, sitting up and getting out of bed. He eyed me down as I got up. "You look so cute in my shirt.. Yknow that?" He grinned, crossing his arms behind his back.

I laughed, "C'mon.. Hiyori.. Shhh." I covered my mouth with his shirt, blushing as I picked up my uniform.

He giggled slyly, "I'm sure Anzu would love to see you like that." He joked. My eyes widened as I looked up at him. He had a bright smile on his face.

"I-.. I'm sure.. I'm sure she would.." I gasped out quietly, I don't know about that.. She would say I looked cute though. But that's just her bright personality!! She's sweet like that!! She only—... She..

I stared at the ground as Hiyori walked out and to the kitchen. I can't think about her anymore. Her and I are done.

I got dressed and looked at my phone.

Anzu: SHIN!!

Anzu: HERE IS THE TOTALLY DELICIOUS CHICKEN PLACE I WAS TALKING ABOUT!!

Anzu: THEHEHE OKAY ILL SEE YOU TMR AT SCHOOLLLLLLLLLL!! BAIBAIII :3!!!

I squint my eyes, my lips curling downward. My best friend.. She.. No.

She isn't my best friend anymore. I can't.. I..

I blocked her number, I can't keep thinking about her and indulging in her little crush on me. It'll only take a wrong turn.