10) The Beautiful Flower of Evil

(Author here, I am not an artist... most of the pictures used in these stories are Valy_GC but some I have just googled... you should be able to tell the difference!)

Grim and I pack and do everything that needs to be done before cleaning up and falling asleep. My dream is filled with ringing bells, fire and a melody over top them... we all meet up at the mirror.

"hello Trien sensei. "
"What is he doing here?!" Ruggie yelped.
"I am your chaperone for the symposium."
"Oh, is Lucius coming with?" I needed to know so I could take my allergy potion, for some reason, Crewel insisted on being the one to hand me them each day... he gave me just enough to get through this trip...
"No, Crewel has agreed to house him for the trip."
"Know that I am so gracious that I do not require a souvenir!"
"Sure... you don't want one..." I raise an eyebrow at him.
"...Good - bye to you all!"

We step through the mirror ending up in a beautiful stain glassed hall. There are no people other than the ones that came with us. A male voice calls out, "Apologies, for not being here when you all arrived. I am Rollo Flamme, president of the student council."
Riddle says, "Ah, so they use a student council to govern, rather than what we use."
Two more people approach, "these are my vice president and our assistant, but come we will show you all to your rooms, carrying all that luggage would be tiring. the walk there is long, why not get to know one other?"

Idia grabs onto my sleeve, "No, not icebreakers!"

"Hey its ok, you don't have to talk if you don't want to. Just hold onto me, until you feel comfortable."

"so never letting go..."

"its ok." We listen in on Azul and Rollo conversation... "Azul-shi?"

"Yes?"

"you make me worry about what you plan on doing, maybe dial it back a bit..." idia squeaks out.

"Oh, is that not how to make connections?"

"No, Mr. Horny, what you are doing is fine, just be yourself."

"Ok, my child of man..."

"Mr. What?!"

"this again, I don't know why everyone always gets up in arms about his nickname! He has horns and adding y to the end makes it cute!!"

Rollo looks at me in awe, "so innocent..."

Ignoring us... "I am sorry, you were saying... I forgot to introduce myself. How rude of me, I am Az-"

"I know who you all are." Processes to talk of everything he knows about us... telling us that he read the info packets that Crowley sent with who was going. Does Rollo think holding a handkerchief over his mouth would stop, the sound from escaping when he talks rudely? hm...

"To have memorized all that, your memory would be great!" Silver states in awe.

"Thank you, and Nanaya, the only non magical at Night Raven College, please rest your wings and enjoy our college!"

"I don't have wings... do you mean my cat features... I dont have them on right now... and I do have power."

"Of course! we all have power! Here we have the main courtyard, we pride ourselves on sanitary, purity, and integrity! This is the Rightness Judge. Nearby we also have a map of the city, since we have many travelers. Please mark where we are and where you wish to go."

Trien gives an impute to history lesson. and a familiar sound of a bell rings. "that is the Bell of Salvation..." I started to hum the melody that played over them in my dreams.

"How, how do you know that song...?" Flamme looks shocked.

"Nanaya-chan, we have talked about this!" Deuce seems done with my singing.