- # MINDSET 2 !

Mindset is something that helps you become better version of yourself, and makes you feel better mentally. But it doesn't mean that you don't have to care about people at all to be happy, and confident. You should care about your family, your helpful and nice friends and about your teachers or animals! It's just better to not care about stupid things that don't change anything, your just overthinking them and wasting your time on someone else making you feel worse. You like plushies, but other people find them childish and make fun of you for sleeping with them and finding them cute? Don't care about them, and sleep with them or keep them for comfort and feeling better in your room. Remember you don't have to be perfect to take care of yourself, be healthy mentally or don't care about anyone. You can have a social anxiety, and still do skincare, feel good in your room and feel great in your body. It's important to have a breaks, because you aren't a robot and your not made to feel great all the time! You can get a week of not talking to anyone, sitting on your phone or watching tv, but please don't make that your habit or a routine! You don't have to eat only veggies and fruits to be healthy, also going out on a walk, dancing or finding a healthy hobby is going to make you healthy! Your weight doesn't make you better or worse, you should practice selflove and how you see yourself! Things that helped me the best to start loving myself were affirmations and telling myself compliments when i felt bad about myself.