chapter 2

Author Pov.
"Lisa can you take the orders?"jennie whispered yelled as she was busy at the cash counter"Ahh I'm busy serving unnie can you do that?"lisa asked jisoo who nodded and went straight to the two males at the end who seems weird to her but she shrugged it off.

"Hello sir may I take your order?"jisoo said with her sweet and calm voice as the two males averted their attention to her who seems to mesmerized by her appearance. Taehyung gulps and shyly looked away,he was looking everywhere but jisoo who was standing smiling at them.... sneaky enough Taehyung took a glance at the beauty while jimin was ordering for both of them.

"Ok please wait a bit I'll bring your order as soon as possible"she said and left leaving someone all blushing mess.
"She's so pret-"
"She's hot damn"Jimin said before Taehyung could speak making Taehyung widened his eyes "Hey don't say like that"Taehyung protest again started to blush "ohh my shy bestie what will I do with you"jimin chuckled "ok fine she's yours"jimin said with teasing smirk as taehyung almost choked on nothing.

"Um I.... She's so pretty I have never seen someone as beautiful as her"Taehyung said mentally drooling at the heart shaped lips which seems to effect him much "I know just let her come I'll ask her to go on a date with you"Jimin said clapping his hands as Taehyung started panicking.

"You can't do that what if she's dating someone it will be embarrassing af"Taehyung said worried a bit as he didn't want it to be true "ahh don't worry that much if she's dating I'll prey they broke up ok? good?"jimin crossing his arms waiting for the pretty waitress to come. Taehyung just looked at his best friend in disbelief.

"One cheese cake, kimchi stew and rice with fresh cooked meat ok all good"Jisoo checked before grabbing the big tray with the two males orders and made her to their table "Here's your order please enjoy"jisoo said before putting all the foods in the table organizing a bit "just call me if you need anything else"Jisoo Said and was about to go but before that jimin spoke "Ah thank you and I wanna ask something if you don't mind?"jimin said as Taehyung started having panic attacks but of course he won't show that to anyone else especially not to this beauty so just maintain a calm face.

"Yeah sure go ahead"Jisoo said with a smile as jimin nodded"Are you single?"jimin asked and Taehyung swore he almost lost his cool but Jisoo's giggles made him distracted as he smiled hearing the girls cute giggles.

"Yes I'm single"Jisoo said while nodding it was nothing people often ask these questions so she doesn't mind at all. Hearing jisoo's answer jimin smirked and looked at Taehyung who seems to smile like a lovefool while looking at the waitress "thank you"jimin said as jisoo nodded as a reply and walked away.

"Damn she's even single boy you got a luck"jimin squealed in excitement as Taehyung smiled shyly "I'll ask her to go on a date"jimin said with shiny eyes as Taehyung frowned "ah I mean ask her to go on a date with you"jimin corrected noticing Taehyung stares.

Taehyung sighs "Jimin you don't have to do it.."Taehyung said as jimin now frowned"what does that means?"jimin asked as Taehyung blushed "I-I'm gonna ask her out"Taehyung said blushing hard thinking of him asking out the unknown beauty."Are you sure Taehyung?"jimin said and Taehyung quickly nodded "yes I want to do this for fuck sake"jimin chuckled "oh easy there ok best of luck but first lets feed our hungry tummy"jimin said and they both started digging in their food.

After eating the both male went to the cash counter to pay their bill but Taehyung wasn't caring for that,he was busy searching for someone else."Thank You sir"Jennie said as jimin paid for their food but noticed Taehyung was busy looking for someone. He smirked

Just then taehyung spotted jisoo coming out of the chefs room. He smiled and started to walk towards her,just when he was about to tap on her shoulder she turned around and gasped seeing Taehyung so close she almost fell on the ground but luckily Taehyung was fast enough to sneak his hands on her waist grabbing it before she could fall.

Jennie gasped seeing the scenes where jimin just smirked seeing his best friend finally touching a gir A HUMAN.

Taehyung was staring at jisoo studying her beautiful angel like features pale white skin,cute button nose and those heart shaped lips which makes his heart beat faster makes this beauty more beautiful than ever. Slowly jisoo whose eyes were closed all the time opened her eyes and met with the handsome man she met earlier.

Taehyung noticed her staring at him as he chuckled...adorable..he thought as he quickly stand up hands still on her waist as he looked at her with concern"Are you okay?did you get hurt anywhere?"Taehyung asked as jisoo nodded as no"I'm so sorry for scaring you it was my fault I'm really sorry please forgive me"Taehyung apologized as jisoo widened her eyes "No it's ok it was a accident it's not your fault Mr...."jisoo said as Taehyung pulled his hands from her waist"Taehyung My name is Taehyung "Taehyung said as jisoo smiled at his politeness"Thank you Mr.taehyung for saving me I'm really grateful and my name is Jisoo "jisoo said as Taehyung smiled but he also didn't like to be called Mr out of her mouth.

"Do I look old?"He thought

TBC...

Hey peps
A quick update lol
Hope y'all are doing well
Forgive me for the grammar mistakes
Bye