❗Teaser❗

As a assassin , Charlotte Vinci is  best at kill .

Shes a college student , currently studying in Medical field. And in her free time , shes studying in making guns in Guns Machinery field . And her unique hobby is farming so basically she knows all the vegetables and types of fruits .

Seeing the end of the semester and also my research project was just ended.

I can be on my own and have my own Hospital that I been dreaming of.

But by accident , she crossed into a book entitled " Empress C " 

In the book  ,  the villain empress of the same name of her is not wanted by the Emperor and same of her four son's.  

Untill one day she was walled of before she even left the palace.

Charlotte :    -_-

Charlotte:  Let go of me!! 

His thin lips slightly hooked . " As long as your my empress you can't escape from me , your lips , your body , even  your soul , it's all mine , no one can have it , except me   " 

In another day she is being thankfull that at last she can have a peaceful time   but that was a wishful thinking.

Mom!!!!       " malayo pa lang ay narinig nani Charlotte ang boses na iyon na galing sa pinakabunso kasunod rito ang mga tatlo pang kapatid nito.

Charlotte  : Damn!! Ibalik niyo na ako sa mundo ko! ayaw ko na rito!!.

Author : Angelhyung09

Disclaimer:  This story is written in taglish
       ❗Warning slight matured Content 🔞 
If possible please escape the SPG part , young readers❗