𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚛 𝙹𝚎𝚘𝚗 𝙹𝙹𝙺 [𝙵𝚃.𝙺𝚃𝙷] 𝙵𝙵

∆∆oneshot[3/3]∆∆

Y/n's POV CONTINUE

Tears were flowing from my eyes like water, how can this man say this about my father, I cannot believe that My father can stoop so low, he must have misunderstood because I don't remember anything.

I looked at him he was already staring at me.

Jk: so you know what happened after that, my Mother committed suicide because those people were questioning her character and she could not tolerate it, and at the same time my father got heart attack and died at the spot when he heard that his wife had committed suicide.

He said without showing any emotion but his eyes were teary and the a drop of tears fell down from his left eye.

Y/n: m-my appa can't do this.

I whispered shaking my head in no and he clenched his jaw tightly before yelling at me.

Jk: YOUR FATHER IS A REASON THAT I LOST MY EVERYTHING Y/N!!!

I flinch hard on his growl and looked down quickly as he is looking so dangerous, his red eyes were looking so intimidating, his eyes were teary but still he didn't let his tears fall.

Jk: look at me!!!

He said to me but i didn't dare to look him in the eyes, he brought his face closer to mine and lift my face with his index finger, my eyes with with his dark black red eyes.

Jk: do you know why I am here?

He asked calmly, i shook my head and he smirked saying.

Jk: to kill your father, I will destroy him.

He said calmly and i shook my head immediately saying.

Y/n: no you can't do this, you misunderstood my father, he is inn-

Jk: HE IS NOT!!! YOU WILL GONNA HATE YOUR BASTARD FATHER ONCE HE WILL TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

Y/n: NO IT'S NEVER GONNA BE!!!

I too yelled on his face because my heart was saying that my father can't do this, NEVER!!! I looked him into his eyes and said.

Y/n: You hate me because of this, because you didn't like whatever I did past by not taking the side of you?

He looked deeply into my eyes and smirked saying.

Jk: I never hated you y/n, you were a little girl at that time, I try to hate you but i failed, because it's only knows how to love you but hate you...never!

He said and my eyes become blurry as tears were gathered in my eyes, i let them fall, he's been through a lot , there must be some truth to this, I need to find out before he hates my appa even more.