Reality

Clash of clans players doesn't know the true story behind us. Everytime the players play the game what we only do is to act like we are following their commands but everytime the players are out we play our own lives.

My name is Tim a typical barbarian with a shiny broad sword on my waist. My hair, beard, and moustache has the color of yellow. My body stands firm built specially for battles.

It was another shiny day in our village. All barracks were finished in creating troops. The spell factory has just finished in making spells. I can see my fellows everywhere. I see the Giants sleeping on the army camp, the Archers cleaning their bows and arrows, the Wallbreakers playing with their bombs, the Hog Riders playing arm wrestling with my fellow Barbarians, the Dragons cooking food by blowing flames on the meat inside the camp, the skeletons setting up their hot air balloons, the Barbarian King drinking tons of dark elixir on his throne, and the Goblins stealing money from one another.

The army camp and spell factory is full and I can sense that a message was sent to our master saying that the troops and spells are ready for battle so what we did is to form an army in the camp.

Finally we sensed that the master is checking our village and we know that later on we will be spawned in to another village to grab loots from them.