Clash

After a while it's just like going to be another day again and then we were lifted up high into the air. We can see lands that shift from one land to another until we can sight a kingdom with so many loots from it.

Finally! An abandoned kingdom we can see. We were spawned one by one into the direction of every gold mines and elixir collectors. They were all so full. I destroyed every building that I encountered while my comrades do the destruction of the defensive buildings.

I got a shot on my arms by a cannon. It was good that the bullet was just so light and that my allies got the chance to destroy it. Magic rays and burning mortars lands on to my comrades but it was good that our dragon destroyed them after the mighty hog riders destroyed the air defenses.

The final battle will end with the destruction of the builder's hut distributed equally in the four corners of the map. They have destroyed already the three of them and a few seconds was only left for the battle to end. I rushed mightily to destroy the last building. I slashed it with how many strokes with my sword.

It was successful! The battle ended with one hundred percent and got much loots and trophies in it. Everything was worth it. The truth behind everything when some of my allies died is that they actually spawn again everytime the master creates another troop in the barracks. The only thing that doesn't let you return to your homeland is when your master donates you to another owner.

That time our fear increased again. It was donation time. My fellows began disappearing and I was truly hoping that I will not be included. But intensive hoping didn't help me. I got carried away into another castle.

The troops subtracted from my master will be filled up again by another troops everytime the player sends request to another. I peeped out into the window. We are in a very strong base. The walls are so hard and I bet they were all level eleven. I can even see new kinds of monsters. I guess they are called the higher ups of the dark barracks. The witch is very scary with the lava hounds and golemns. The P.E.K.K.A. looks so dark, the giants and hog riders looks more fearful, the barbarians and archers were also looking fierceful than what I was used to at home.

It was another day when I saw the builders running into the townhall. I know what this means. This is war. We heard bangs and booms from the upper right side of the village. We rushed outside to defend everything we could. All that came out from the castle is a dragon with flames on its eyes, two dark wizards, an archer and me the most handsome barbarian.

We approached the enemies. Giants have already entered the village easily because of the wallbreakers. The giants were so tough that I only do a little damage to them. It was good the wizards and the dragon blows heavy damage to them. They were all going to die when something caught our attention.

There was a falling yellow bottle from the sky. It cracked up into the ground and spread all over the place. The giants continued smashing the defenses again because the life was regenerating because of the yellow liquid.

I still remember the time when we used to stay high because of that yellow liquid dropped by our master everytime we attack a village.